Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount (#LMI-550) meets the latest advancements in LED lighting technology. This lightweight, surgical light produces a uniform and homogeneous light pattern with excellent shadow dilution and control.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
Combined with daylight-like color rendering and color temperature, this light's performance meets or exceeds IEC requirements. If you need economical light output, this product is 4 times as efficient as some 2nd generation LED lights and features a lifetime of more than 50,000 hours. The handle is removable and sterilizable.
With its innovative design, this compact and lightweight light provides ease-of-use, minimizes maintenance requirements, and dramatically reduces both operating and life cycle costs. The dual controls include sterile-area dimming controls on the handle, and non-sterile controls on the touchpad. Easy-to-view indicators, on both the handle and the lamphead, display light output in 5 increments.
This is the ideal LED lighting solution for surgery applications in the ambulatory surgery center and is an excellent procedure light in ICU, ED, trauma, cath, and examination rooms.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Features
- Care and cleaning is quick and easy with removable, sterilizable handle, sealed lighthead, and no visible holes.
- Heat-minimizing design for user safety and comfort.
- Simple and fast installation. Assemble or remove the lamp head from the arm system in under 15 seconds.
- Five-level dimming capability operated by handle and head of light.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Color Rendering (CRI): 95.
- Color Temperature: 4500 K.
- Watts: 35.
- Illuminance at a Distance of 1 m: 80,000 lux.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.3" (18.5 cm).
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours.
- Depth of Illumination: L1+L2 (Ec, 58%) 37.8" (96 cm).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- CE Marked: Yes.
- IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-2.
- IEC 60601 2-41.
- CAN/CSA C22.2, 60601-1 M90.
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb (18.1 kg).
- (1x) 61" x 27" x 9".
- (1x) 22" x 22" x 13".
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.