Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount is a plug-in mount model for the tightly-focused Solo Spot Halogen light.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount emits a cool light that is soft on skin and soft tissues. This is done through a combination of double filter lenses and a color correction filter that keeps the heat away from skin. The light has a diameter of 3.5" from 20" distance, and lasts for 2,000 hours over the life of the bulb.
This plug-in pole mount can be secured to a base of your choice, whether you need it to be mobile or stationary.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount Features
- Tightly-focused light is cool on the skin.
- Portable and plug-in, not fixed to a permanent mount.
- Available in other models: wall, ceiling, and mobile.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount Specifications
- Weight: 25 lb (11.34 kg).
- Light Intensity: 3,000 Footcandles / 32,400 Lux.
- Light Source: 12 V / 20 W Halogen bulb.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,000 Kelvin.
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 97 (at 2.1 m).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Length: 9.8".
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb (11.34 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 8".
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount Color Configurations
- #HM2000-38W-EXTB: White
- #HM2000-38B-EXTB: Black.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Pole Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.