Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#CSLED-M) is a clear, maneuverable light mounted on a convenient mobile stand for easy transportation around a clinic.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Sunnex Celestial Star LED lamp boasts 3 energy-efficient LED light bulbs with an estimated lifespan of 50,000 hours of operation. They produce a color temperature of 4,000 K and a light intensity of 64,000 Lux (6,000 Footcandles), illuminating surgical sites with a bright, reliable finish.
The mobile mount is equipped with caster wheels and a strong base, making it easy to maneuver the light as needed around a surgical suite or clinic space. The arm that mounts the lamp head has an impressive reach or 28 inches, and the 10" diameter head can be moved into place via the center handle. This handle does not obstruct the light during operation, and the lamp head is shaped in such a way that it allows multiple people to be in place without obstructing the light as well. The patented design of the lamp head also prevents overheating, allowing for cool, clear light during operation.
The Celestial Star LED is also available as a Wall Mount (#CSLED-W), Single Ceiling (#CSLED-C), and Dual Ceiling Mount (#CSLED-D).
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- LED lights last around 50,000 hours.
- Contains a center handle for maneuverability that won't obstruct light.
- The patented lamp shade design reduces heat.
- Handle can be sterilized.
- Mobile mount includes caster wheels and base for support and quick transport
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg).
- Height: 64" (163 cm).
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz AC.
- Power Consumption: 36 W.
- Light Intensity: ~ 6,000 Footcandles / 64,000 Lux.
- Light Source: (3) LED modules, 12 W.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.