The large informative display shows battery life, signal quality and extended 50 to 220 bpm heart rate. It includes rechargeable batteries and recharge adapter. Each doppler comes with your choice of one probe. All probes are interchangeable.
Warranty: 2 Year Defects & Workmanship.
The Summit Doppler LifeDop L250 features a display, hand-held doppler with superior sound quality, extended battery life, enhanced probe sensitivity, user replaceable probe cable and interchangeable probes.
The Summit Doppler LifeDop L250 large display, hand-held doppler with recharger has excellent sound quality and accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. Each system is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes: Summit Doppler has combined years of experience developing the highest quality doppler probes in the world. The unique design eliminates the majority of service issues found with traditional doppler probes.
The Summit Doppler Probes use a standard phone cord to connect the probe to the doppler. Over time these doppler to probe connections wear out and break. With our probes the customer can replace the cable with any phone cord and they are up and running in minutes and avoid timely and costly repairs, and the tremendous inconvenience created with service requests (user replaceable cables available with SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5 and SD8 model probes).
Summit Doppler probe crystals are protected by a high quality durable plastic, eliminating the probability of the crystal cracking on those unavoidable drops. Each probe is individually tuned to the doppler to maximize the performance of the probe and is designed with custom chip technology to minimize traditional crackling noise found with ultrasound probes. The custom design along with a dolby stereo speaker produces a theater sound quality (all of our products are backed with a guaranteed satisfaction policy).
Summit Doppler L250R Hand-Held Doppler Features:
- Large Display for Indication of Heart-Rate and Battery Status.
- Superior Sound Quality from High-Fidelity Speaker.
- Powered by 3 Rechargeable Batteries.
- Extended Battery Life.
- Enhanced Probe Sensitivity.
- Interchangeable Probe Capability.
- User Replaceable Cable.
- Each main unit comes with choice of one Probe.
- Dimensions (h x w x l): 140 x 70 x 35 mm.
- Weight: 320 Grams.
Summit Doppler L250R Hand-Held Doppler Probes:
- L250R-SD2: 2 MHz Probe - For late term fetal heart detection.
- L250R-SD3: 3 MHz Probe - For early fetal heart detection, best general purpose.
- L250R-SDW: 2 MHz Waterproof Probe - For late term fetal heart detection with waterproof design.
- L250R-SDE: 5 MHz Transvaginal Obstetrical Probe.
- L250R-SD4: 4 MHz Probe - Broad flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- L250R-SD5: 5 MHz Probe - Wide beam pencil style probe for detection of deeper peripheral vessels.
- L250R-SD8: 8 MHz Probe - Narrow beam pencil style probe for detection of peripheral surface vessels.
- L250R-STN: 8 MHz Sterilizable Probe - Narrow beam pencil style probe for detection of blood flow for use in sterile fields using STERRAD.
Summit Doppler L250R Hand-Held Doppler Media & Literature:
Wallach Surgical Catalog
Summit Doppler 2016 Medicare Part B CPT/ICD-10 Codes
Summit Doppler Product Catalog
Why Summit Doppler?
Summit Doppler LifeDop Obstetrical Doppler Brochure
Summit Doppler LifeDop Obstetrical Doppler Brochure En Espanol
Summit Doppler LifeDop Vascular Doppler Brochure
Summit Doppler LifeDop Vascular Doppler Brochure En Espanol
Summit Doppler Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes Feature Sheet
Summit Doppler Sterilizable Probe Brochure
Summit Doppler L250R Hand-Held Doppler Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.