The Summit Doppler LifeDop L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler includes a built-in audio recorder to record and replay doppler sounds and your choice of one probe.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The non-display LifeDop L150A Hand-Held Doppler with audio recorder accepts the full line of non-directional probes for obstetrical or vascular applications. This system is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand with comfort and allows easy access to each control feature. Each system is individually tested and inspected to ensure the highest quality standards.
Non-Directional Interchangeable Probes: Summit Doppler has combined years of experience developing the highest quality doppler probes in the world. The unique design eliminates the majority of service issues found with traditional doppler probes.
The Summit Doppler Probes use a standard phone cord to connect the probe to the doppler. When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. Over time, these doppler to probe connections wear out and break. With our probes, the customer can replace the cable with any phone cord and they are up and running in minutes and avoid timely and costly repairs, and the tremendous inconvenience created with service requests (user replaceable cables available with SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, and SD8 model probes).
Summit Doppler probe crystals are protected by a high quality durable plastic, eliminating the probability of the crystal cracking on those unavoidable drops. Each probe is individually tuned to the doppler to maximize the performance of the probe and is designed with custom chip technology to minimize traditional crackling noise found with ultrasound probes. The custom design along with a dolby stereo speaker produces a theater sound quality (all of our products are backed with a guaranteed satisfaction policy).
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler Features:
- Superior sound quality from high-fidelity speaker.
- Built-in audio recorder.
- Extended battery life.
- Enhanced probe sensitivity.
- Interchangeable probe capability.
- User replaceable probe cable.
- Powered by three AA batteries.
- Dimensions: 140 mm (H) x 70 mm (W) x 35 mm (L).
- Weight: 0.71 lbs (320 grams).
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler Probes:
- #L150A-SD2: 2 MHz - For late term fetal heart detection.
- #L150A-SDW: 2 MHz Waterproof - For late term fetal heart detection with waterproof design.
- #L150A-SD3: 3 MHz - For early fetal heart detection, best general purpose.
- #L150A-SD4: 4 MHz - Broad flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- #L150A-SD5: 5 MHz - Wide beam pencil style probe for detection of deeper peripheral vessels.
- #L150A-SD8: 8 MHz - Narrow beam pencil style probe for detection of peripheral surface vessels.
Summit Doppler LifeDop L150A Auditory Hand-Held Doppler Media and Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.