Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker Trio Surgical Stretcher (#1033) includes a brand new mattress pad. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Trio Surgical Stretcher is a versatile, all-encompassing, surgical stretcher designed for use from pre-op to recovery. Stryker designed the model 1033 stretcher to easily convert from a surgical table to a surgical stretcher. One single platform reduces the chance of injury to staff or patients while transferring the patient. A single platform also reduces overall turnover time since no patient transferring has to occur.
Stryker Trio Surgical Stretcher Features
- Ultraview litter top provides unobstructed fluoroscopic access.
- Glideaway side rails enable fluoro clearance.
- 3" (8 cm) Ultra Comfort mattress with sealed seams.
- Omni Surface casters.
- Quadra Channel stabilizing lift system.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual side activators.
- Removable foot section (0 to 50°).
- Three-sided foot controls for lift/lower functions.
- Retractable fifth-wheel steering.
- Low profile base with thermoformed hood.
- Full-length surgery accessory rails.
Stryker Trio Surgical Stretcher Specifications
- Overall Length: 80" (203 cm).
- Overall Width:
- Siderails Up: 33" (84 cm).
- Siderails Down (Or Without): 30" (76 cm).
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb (228 kg).
- Height Range (to litter top):
- High: 40" (102 cm).
- Low: 26" (66 cm).
- Litter Positioning:
- Backrest: 1 to 80°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +20° / -15°.
- Lateral Tilt: +/- 15° (Left/Right).
- Patient Surface: 27" x 78" (69 cm x 198 cm).
- Siderails: 12" x 49" (30 cm x 124 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).