- Cot Features
- Cot Specifications
- Cot Media and Literature
- Power-LOAD Features
- Power-LOAD Media
The Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot with Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Power-PRO XT is a powered wheeled stretcher intended to support and transport the entire body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes infants and adults). With an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button.
The Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System lifts and lowers the cot into and out of the ambulance, reducing spinal loads and the risk of cumulative trauma injuries. It improves operator and patient safety by supporting the cot throughout the loading and unloading process.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers' compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73° / + 15°.
- Overall Length: 81" (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5" (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2" (5 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Seven Locking Positions: Between 10 - 52°.
Surface Area Expansion:
- Locking Angle: 10° Width (Total Surface Area) - 23" (58 cm).
- Locking Angle: 17° Width (Total Surface Area) - 25" (64 cm).
- Locking Angle: 24° Width (Total Surface Area) - 27" (69 cm).
- Locking Angle: 31° Width (Total Surface Area) - 29" (74 cm).
- Locking Angle: 38° Width (Total Surface Area) - 30" (76 cm).
- Locking Angle: 45° Width (Total Surface Area) - 32" (81 cm).
- Locking Angle: 52° Width (Total Surface Area) - 33" (84 cm).
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36" (91 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75" (40 cm).
Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Media and Literature
Stryker Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System Features
- Occupant Safety: Meets dynamic crash test standards for maximized occupant safety. Also minimizes patient drops by supporting the cot until the wheels are on the ground.
- Wireless Communication: The system wirelessly communicates with Power-PRO cots for ease of operation and maximum operator convenience.
- Hydraulic Lift: Ergonomically designed to reduce operator and patient injuries, Power-LOAD hydraulically lifts patients weighing up to 700 lbs with the touch of a button.
Stryker Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System Media
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.