- Six convenient operating modes for setting up the device to your needs
- LCD display with SunVue for glare-free visuals from any angle
- Runs off a two-battery system featuring long-lasting lithium-ion batteries
- Extremely durable and shock-absorbing, including a double-layered screen
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 5 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator (#99577-001368) is an advanced, reliable defibrillator with a clear display and many capabilities to take advantage of.
Note: Carry case pictured above is NOT included with unit. Batteries are also not included.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator has six convenient operating modes for setting up the device to your needs:
- AED Mode: Automated ECG analysis and prompted treatment protocol for patients in cardiac arrest.
- Manual Mode: Manual defibrillation, noninvasive pacing, ECG and vital signs monitoring, and synchronized cardioversion.
- Archive Mode: Access stored patient information.
- Setup Mode: Change default settings to operation.
- Service Mode: For performing diagnostic texts and calibrations before use.
- Demo Mode: Simulated waveforms and trend graphs for demonstrations and training
The LIFEPAK 15 display is a dual-mode, 8.4" LCD screen with SunVue, which displays clearly in full glare sunlight from any angle. In terms of power, this monitor / defibrillator runs off a two-battery system featuring long-lasting lithium-ion batteries. The LIFEPAK 15 charging system includes a base charger and adapter tray for a quick and easy recharge when the device is not in use.
On the exterior of the device is a large carry handle for trade-offs, clearly labeled buttons, and room for accessories. These accessories can include the basic carry case, shoulder strap, attachable storage pouches, and more. Please note that accessories are NOT included with the device and must be purchased separately. For a full list of compatible products, see the "Accessories" section for more details.
This device is incredibly durable. It can survive 30" drops (which is roughly the height of most stretchers), wind, rain, and other harsh weather conditions. The screen is double-layered to withstand knocks and scrapes and the handle is shock-absorbing.
Stryker LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator Specifications
- Basic monitor/defibrillator with new roll paper and two batteries installed: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg) (Note: Batteries are not included).
- Fully featured monitor/defibrillator with new roll paper and two batteries installed: 18.5 lb (8.4 kg) (Note: Batteries are not included).
- Lithium-ion Battery: ≤ 1.3 lb (0.6 kg).
- Accessory Bags and Shoulder Strap: 3.9 lb (1.77 kg).
- Standard (hard) Paddles: 2.1 lb (0.95 kg).
- Height: 12.5" (31.7 cm).
- Width: 15.8" (40.1 cm).
- Depth: 9.1" (23.1 cm).
- Size (active viewing area): 8.4" (212 mm) diagonal; 6.7" (171 mm) wide x 5" (128 mm) high.
- Resolution: 640 dot x 480 dot color backlit LCD.
- User Selectable Display Mode: Full color or SunVue display high contrast.
- Display: A minimum of 5 seconds of ECG and alphanumerics for values, device instructions, or prompts, up to three waveforms.
- Waveform Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG, SpO2, IP.
- Three format types of CODE SUMMARY critical event record: short, medium, and long.
- 12-lead ECG with STEMI statements.
- Continuous Waveform (transfer only).
- Trend Summary.
- Vital Sign Summary.
- Memory Capacity: Total capacity is 360 minutes of continuous ECG, 90 minutes of continuous data from all channels, or 400 single waveform events.
- Maximum memory capacity for a single patient includes up to 200 single waveform reports and 90 minutes of continuous ECG.
- Monitor: 0.5 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz.
- Paddles: 2.5 to 30 Hz.
- 12-lead ECG Diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz.
- Leads I, II, III, (3-wire ECG cable).
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, and AVF acquired simultaneously (4-wire ECG cable).
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, and C lead acquired simultaneously (5-wire ECG cable).
- Leads I, II, III, AVR, AVL, AVF, V1,V2,V3,V4,V5, and V6 acquired simultaneously (10-wire ECG cable).
- ECG Size: 4, 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5, 0.25 cm/mV (fixed at 1 cm/mV for 12-lead).
Heart Rate Display:
- 20 to 300 bpm digital display.
- Accuracy: ± 4% or ± 3 bpm, whichever is greater.
- QRS Detection Range Duration: 40 to 120 msec.
- Amplitude: 0.5 to 5.0 m.
- Common Mode Rejection (CMRR): ECG Leads: 90 dB at 50/60 Hz.
- Frequency Response:
- Time Scale: Auto, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 4, or 8 hours.
- Duration: Up to 8 hours.
- ST Segment: After initial 12-lead ECG analysis, automatically selects and trends ECG lead with the greatest ST displacement.
- Quick Set: Activates alarms for all active vital signs.
- VF/VT Alarm: Activates continuous (CPSS) monitoring in Manual mode.
- Apnea Alarm: Occurs when 30 seconds has elapsed since last detected respiration.
- Heart Rate Alarm Limit Range: Upper, 100 to 250 bpm; lower, 30 to 150 bpm.
12-Lead Interpretive Algorithm: University of Glasgow 12-Lead ECG Analysis Program, includes AMI and STEMI statements.
- Prints continuous strip of the displayed patient information and reports.
- Paper Size: 100 mm (3.9").
Print Speed: 25 mm/sec or 12.5 mm/sec.
- Optional: 50 mm/sec time base for 12-lead ECG reports.
- Delay: 8 seconds.
- Autoprint: Waveform events print automatically.
- Diagnostic: 0.05 to 150 Hz or 0.05 to 40 Hz.
- Monitor: 0.67 to 40 Hz or 1 to 30 Hz.
- Biphasic Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential.
- The following specifications apply from 25 to 200 ohms, unless otherwise specified:
- Energy Accuracy: ± 1 joule or 10% of setting, whichever is greater, into 50 ohms, ± 2 joules or 15% of setting, whichever is greater, into 25 to 175 ohms.
- Voltage Compensation: Active when disposable therapy electrodes are attached. Energy output within ± 5% or ± 1 joule, whichever is greater, of 50 ohms value, limited to the available energy which results in the delivery of 360 joules into 50 ohms.
- Paddle Options: QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes (standard) - Cable Length 8 foot long (2.4 m) QUIK-COMBO cable (not including electrode assembly). Standard paddles (optional).
- Energy Select: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275, 300, 325, and 360 joules.
- Charge Time: Charge time to 360 joules in less than 10 seconds, typical.
- Synchronous Cardioversion: Energy transfer begins within 60 msec of the QRS peak.
- Paddles Leads OFF Sensing: When using QUIK-COMBO electrodes, the device indicates Paddles Leads OFF if the resistive part of the patient impedance is greater than 300 ± 15% ohms, or if the magnitude of the patient impedance is greater than 440 ± 15% ohms.
- Shock Advisory System (SAS): An ECG analysis system that advises the operator if the algorithm detects a shockable or non-shockable ECG rhythm. SAS acquires ECG via therapy electrodes only.
- Shock Ready Time: Using a fully charged battery at normal room temperature, the device is ready to shock within 20 seconds if the initial rhythm finding is "SHOCK ADVISED."
- Biphasic Output: Energy Shock levels ranging from 150 to 360 joules with same or greater energy level for each successive shock.
- cprMAX Technology: In AED mode, cprMAX technology provides a method of maximizing the CPR time that a patient receives, with the overall goal of improving the rate of survival of patients treated with AEDs.
- Auto Analyze: Allows for auto analysis. Options are OFF, AFTER 1ST SHOCK.
- Initial CPR: Allows the user to be prompted for CPR for a period of time prior to other activity. Options are OFF, ANALYZE FIRST, CPR FIRST.
- Initial CPR Time: Time interval for Initial CPR. Options are 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, and 180 seconds.
- Pre-Shock CPR: Allows the user to be prompted for CPR while the device is charging. Options are OFF, 15, 30 seconds.
- Pulse Check: Allows the user to be prompted for a pulse check at various times. Options are ALWAYS, AFTER EVERY SECOND NSA, AFTER EVERY NSA, NEVER.
- Stacked Shocks: Allows for CPR after 3 consecutive shocks or after a single shock. Options are OFF, ON.
- CPR Time: 1 or 2 User selectable times for CPR. Options are 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds and 30 minutes.
- Pacing Mode: Demand or non-demand rate and current defaults.
- Pacing Rate: 40 to 170 PPM.
- Rate Accuracy: ± 1.5% over entire range.
- Output Waveform: Monophasic, truncated exponential current pulse (20 ± 1 ms).
- Output Current: 0 to 200 mA.
- Pause: Pacing pulse frequency reduced by a factor of 4 when activated.
- Refractory Period: 180 to 280 msec (function of rate).
- Unit meets functional requirements during exposure to the following environments unless otherwise stated.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F); -20 °C (-4 °F) for 1 hour after storage at room temperature; 60 °C (140 °F) for 1 hour after storage at room temperature.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F) except therapy electrodes and batteries.
- Relative Humidity, Operating: 5 to 95%, non-condensing. NIBP: 15 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Relative Humidity, Storage: 10 to 95%, non-condensing.
- Atmospheric Pressure, Operating: -382 to 4,572 m (-1,253 to 15,000 ft). NIBP: -152 to 3,048 m (-500 to 10,000 ft).
- Water Resistance, Operating: IP44 (dust and splash resistance) per IEC 529 and EN 1789 (without accessories except for 12-lead ECG cable, hard paddles, and battery pack).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810E Method 514.4, Propeller Aircraft - category 4 (figure 514.4-7 spectrum a), Helicopter - category 6 (3.75 Grms), Ground Mobile - category 8 (3.14 Grms), EN 1789: Sinusoidal Sweep, 1 octave/min, 10 to 150 Hz, ± 0.15 mm/2 g.
- Shock (drop): 5 drops on each side from 18 inches onto a steel surface EN 1789: 30" drop onto each of 6 surfaces.
- Shock (functional): Meets IEC 60068-2-27 and MIL-STD-810E shock requirements 3 shocks per face at 40 g, 6 ms half-sine pulses.
- Bump: 1000 bumps at 15 g with pulse duration of 6 msec.
- Impact, Non-operating: EN 60601-1 0.5 + 0.05 joule impact UL 60601-1 6.78 Nm impact with 2-inch diameter steel ball. Meets IEC62262 protection level IK 04.
- EMC: EN 60601-1-2:2006 Medical Equipment - General Requirements for Safety - Collateral Standard: Electromagnetic Compatibility - Requirements and Tests EN 60601-2-4:2003: (Clause 36) Particular Requirements for the Safety of Cardiac Defibrillators and Cardiac Defibrillator-Monitors.
- Cleaning: Cleaning 20 times with the following: Quaternary ammonium, isopropyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide.
- Chemical Resistance: 60 hour exposure to specified chemicals: Betadine (10% Povidone-Iodine solution), Coffee, Cola, Dextrose (5% Glucose solution), Electrode Gel/Paste (98% water, 2% Carbopol 940), HCL (0.5% solution, pH=1), Isopropyl Alcohol, NaCl solution (0.9% solution), Cosmetic discoloration of the paddle well shorting bar shall be allowed following exposure to HCL (0.5% solution).
Power Adapters: AC or DC Power Adapters provide operation and battery charging from external AC or DC power:
- Full functionality with or without batteries when connected to external AC/DC.
- Typical battery charge time while installed in LIFEPAK 15 device is 190 minutes.
- Indicators: External power indicator, battery charging indicator.
- Dual Battery: Capability with automatic switching.
- Low battery Indication and Message: Low battery fuel gauge indication and low battery message in status area for each battery.
- Replace Battery Indication and Message: Replace battery fuel gauge indication, audio tones and replace battery message in the status area for each battery. When replace battery is indicated, device auto-switches to second battery. When both batteries reach replace battery condition, a voice prompt instructs user to replace battery.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Weight: ≤ 0.6kg (1.3 lb).
- Charge Time (with fully depleted battery): 4 hours and 15 minutes (typical).
- Battery Indicators: Each battery has a fuel gauge that indicates its approximate charge. A fuel gauge that shows two or fewer LEDs after a charge cycle indicates that the battery should be replaced.
- Charging Temperature Range: 5 to 45 °C (41 to 113 °F).
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F).
- Short Term (<1 week) Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F).
- Long Term (>1 week) Storage Temperature Range: 20 to 25 °C (68 to 77 °F).
- Operating and Storage Humidity Range: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
Stryker LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator Accessories
The following are commonly purchased items that accessorize the LIFEPAK 15 Monitor / Defibrillator.
Please note that these items are NOT included with purchase of the LIFEPAK 15. They are sold separately.
- #11577-000004: LIFEPAK 15 Station Battery Charger.
- #11577-000011: LIFEPAK 15 Mobile Battery Charger.
- #21330-001176: LIFEPAK 15 Lithium-Ion Battery.
- #11140-000052: LIFEPAK 15 REDI-CHARGE Adapter Tray.
- #11577-000002: LIFEPAK 15 Basic Carry Case.
- #11260-000039: LIFEPAK 15 Back Pouch.
- #11577-000001: LIFEPAK 15 Shoulder Strap.
- #11996-000374: LIFEPAK 15 Bed Connector.
- #11130-000061: Standard Hard Paddles for LIFEPAK 15.
- #11998-000326: LIFEPAK 15 Internal Paddles Adapter Cable.
- #11113-000004: LIFEPAK 15 QUIK-COMBO Therapy Cable.
- #21300-008148: LIFEPAK 15 NIBP Hose - 9 Feet, Coiled.
- #21300-008147: LIFEPAK 15 NIBP Hose - 9 Feet, Standard.
- #21300-008146: LIFEPAK 15 NIBP Hose - 12 feet, Standard.
- #21330-001357: LIFEPAK 15 Inservice Video - DVD.
- #26500-003617: LIFEPAK 15 Operating Instructions.