Warranty: Full 1 Year - Parts.
The birthing bed features incredible mobility, simple operation, and an ergonomic design which provides both support and safety for caregivers. At the touch of a button, this bed can be placed in a Trendelenburg position, raised, or lowered to achieve maximum positioning.
Infinite leg positioning is achieved with the length adjustable footrests, and the patented Skoocher feature moves patient closer to the edge of the bed with one push of a button. The foot section is easy to remove, it glides off with ease for quick and easy breakdown and a visual indicator will allow you to ensure it is locked. This bed's foot section is of ergonomic design and was made with proper body mechanics in mind to help prevent back strain and injury.
Stryker Birthing Bed Features:
- Lock-Rite slide-off foot section.
- Lightweight, self-standing foot section.
- Glide-away foot supports with six-way adjustability.
- Single-button Trendelenburg.
- Three-position side rails.
- In-rail motion controls with lockout.
- 17.5" low bed height.
- Locking caster steering.
- Four-wheel steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedal.
- 33" mattress width with 4 motor functions (head, bed, foot, Trend).
- Automatic pelvic tilt.
- CPR Release.
- Manual Backup.
- Self-storing hand grips.
- Plastic fluid basin.
- Under-bed night light.
- Wood headboard.
- Permanent folding three-stage IV pole.
Stryker Birthing Bed Specifications:
- Overall Length: 93" (236 cm).
- Siderails Up: 41" (104 cm).
- Siderails Down: 37" (94 cm).
- Head Section: 250 lbs.
- Bed: 500 lbs.
- Foot Section: 300 lbs.
- High: 35.5" (90 cm).
- Low: 17.5" (44 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 70°.
- Pelvic Tilt: 4°.
- Max. Trendelenburg: 8°.
- Caster Diameter: 6".
Stryker Birthing Bed Configurations:
- MFI-SYK-LD304: Standard (No Communication Package).
- MFI-SYK-LD304-CP: With Nurse Communication Siderail Control Package (Hospital Use Only).
Stryker Birthing Bed Literature:
Stryker LD304 Birthing Bed Quick Start Guide
Stryker LD304 Birthing Bed Maintenance Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.