Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher includes a mattress pad. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Note: IV Pole and Push Handles are sold separately. If you would like to add an IV Pole or Push Handles to your stretcher, please contact our expert customer service team.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Atlas 660 includes the Stryker Big Wheel feature which increases the caregiver's control and minimizes the risk of back injury. The Big Wheel provides better mobility and ease of maneuverability. It allows for 50% less maximum startup force and 60% less turning effort.
The Zoom Motorized Drive feature eliminates pushing effort, which eases steering and turning corners. It is ideal for facilities with ramps, heavier patients, and long transports. It was designed to help reduce back injuries and improve productivity, as well as encourage proper ergonomic posture and leverage during transport. A manual override is available when power is unavailable.
Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher Features
- Wide patient surface.
- Dual cylinder pneumatic backrest.
- Unilower pedal adjusts height as low as 22" for increased patient accessibility.
- Constant descent dual pedestal hydraulics.
- Fiberesin backrest and stationary foot-end litter.
- Glideaway siderails easily fold away.
- Four corner IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brakes with dual end activators.
- Three-sided foot control hydraulics.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Integrated patient transfer boards.
- Omni Surface casters with wheel covers.
- Pop-up push handles.
- Dual-mounted collection device hooks.
- Rubber bumpers.
- Power washable.
- Zoom Motorized Drive:
- Battery powered.
- Minimizes pushing effort.
- Eases steering and turning corners.
- Ideal for facilities with ramps, heavier patients, and long transports.
Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 660 lb (300 kg).
- Overall Length: 84" (213 cm).
- Siderails Up: 34.5" (88 cm).
- Siderails Down: 31" (76 cm).
Height Range (to litter top):
- Standard: 33" (84 cm).
- Zoom: 36" (91 cm).
- Low: 22" (56 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 90°.
- Knee Gatch: 0 - 30°.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +/- 15°.
- Patient Surface: 31" x 76" (79 cm x 193 cm).
- Transfer System: 8" x 42" (20 cm x 107 cm).
- Siderails: 14" x 54" (36 cm x 137 cm).
- Caster Diameter: 8" (20 cm).
- Electronics (Zoom model only):
- UL Listed: Yes (UL2601).
- Volts: 115 VAC charging system, 24 VDC (ZOOM Drive).
- Ampere Rating: 3.
- Current Leakage: Less than 200 microamperes.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Hospital Grade Plug: Yes.
Stryker Atlas 660 Transport Stretcher Configurations
- #MFI-SYK-ATLAS-660: Standard.
- #MFI-SYK-ATLAS-660-Z: With Zoom Motorized Drive.