The Stryker 6085 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot includes mattress and patient restraint straps. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 6085 Ambulance Cot is a non-powered stretcher consisting of a platform mounted on a wheeled X-frame that is designed to support patients in a horizontal position for transport or administration of medical care. The Performance-PRO XT has side rails, supports for fluid infusion equipment, and patient restraint straps. The frame is collapsible for use in ambulances.
The Stryker 6085 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot is available in a variety of configuration options to best fit the patient and caregiver's needs.
- XPS Expandable Patient Surface: Expandable patient surface (XPS) system increases patient surface area. Designed with your patient's safety and comfort in mind. Reduces patient transfer gap.
- Performance-LOAD Manual Fastener: The Performance-LOAD manual cot fastener system helps ensure caregiver and patient safety by guiding the cot throughout the loading and unloading process, and securing the cot during transportation.
- Power-LOAD Power Loading Fastener: The Power-LOAD stretcher fastener system improves operator and patient safety by supporting the stretcher throughout the loading and unloading process. Lifts or lowers the stretcher into and out of the ambulance, eliminating spinal loads that can result in cumulative trauma injuries.
Stryker 6085 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Safe Working Load: 700 lbs (317.5 kg).
- Backrest Articulation: 2 to 73°.
- Shock Position: +15°.
- Overall Length: 81" (205.7 cm).
- Minimum Length: 64" (162.6 cm).
- Width: 23" (58.4 cm).
- Position 1: 13.8" (35.1 cm).
- Position 2: 22.0" (55.9 cm).
- Position 3: 25.8" (65.5 cm).
- Position 4: 28.1" (71.4 cm).
- Position 5: 31.9" (81.0 cm).
- Position 6: 34.6" (87.9 cm).
- Position 7 (LOW): 37.3" (94.7 cm).
- Position 8 (MID): 40.0" (101.6 cm).
- Position 9 (HIGH): 42.2" (107.2 cm).
- Weight: 89 lbs (40.4 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15.2 cm).
- Width: 2" (5.1 cm).
Minimum Operators Required for:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
Recommended Fastener Systems:
- Model 6370 or 6377 Floor Mount Type.
- Model 6371 Wall Mount Type.
- Maximum Loading Height: Up to 34" (86.4 cm).
- Roll-In Style: Yes.
Stryker 6085 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-SYK-6085: Stryker Performance Pro 6085.
- #MFI-SYK-6085-XPS: Stryker Performance Pro 6085 with XPS.
- #MFI-SYK-6085-PFL: Stryker Performance Pro 6085 with Performance-LOAD upgrade kit.
- #MFI-SYK-6085-PFL-XPS: Stryker Performance Pro 6085 with Performance-LOAD upgrade kit and XPS.
- #MFI-SYK-6085-PL: Stryker Performance Pro 6085 Power-LOAD Upgrade Kit.
- #MFI-SYK-6085-PL-XPS: Stryker Performance Pro 6085 Power-LOAD Upgrade kit and XPS.
Stryker 6085 Performance-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Literature and Media
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.