The Steri-Dent 300 Dry Heat Sterilizer is a three tray model that kills bacteria by reaching 320 °F (160 °C) without moisture, and will not dull sharp instruments. Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals, which increases safety.
Warranty: 6 Months - Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The Steri-Dent 300 can also be used to dry wet packs or operate as a back up sterilizer in your practice - the perfect complement to an autoclave.
The sterilizer is often used in dental offices or nail salons, and is not ideal for use as the single sterilizer in a large office due to the longer turnaround time.
Steri-Dent 300 Dry Heat Sterilizer Features:
- Operates on 115 V AC (single phase) or 230 VAC electrical power.
- Maintenance-Free: Requires no routine cleaning.
- Simple to Operate: Rapid-start internal heating element for fast operation.
- Convenient: Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and be stored without contamination.
- Automatic timer with heat "hold" capability for continuous use in a busy practice.
- High Quality: Stainless steel construction means no rust.
- Value-Price: Low operating cost - no distilled water to buy.
Steri-Dent 300 Dry Heat Sterilizer Specifications:
- Chamber Dimensions: 8.0" (L) x 13.5" (W) x 6.75" (H) (20.3 cm x 34.3 cm x 17.1 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 12.2 L (3.2 gallons).
- Trays: 11.75" (L) x 7.25" (W) (29.8 cm x 18.4 cm).
- Door: 13.5" x 7".
- Dimensions: 19" x 14.5" x 11" (483 mm x 368 mm x 279 mm).
- Power Current: 6 A.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.