The Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The Sony UP-D895 Digital/Video Graphic Printer is the industry's first digital monochrome A6 medical grade printer with a USB interface. Near photographic, high glossy prints can be created by the combination of the UP-D895 Printer with the UPP-110HG High Glossy Printing Paper. This printer features a 325 dpi thermal head with 256 levels of grey. A resize-to-fit feature enables the user to enlarge the image and print it in the desired size. With the UP-D895, panoramic-size prints can be produced making this printer ideal for the dental market.
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Features:
- Improved transfer time compared to the UP-D890. Image data manipulated in hardware.
- High speed printing of approximately 3.8 seconds.
- Multiple print modes available for a variety of applications.
- Equipped with 8 MB spool memory.
- Space-saving design.
- Worldwide power supply for AC 100-120, 220-240 V.
- Compatible with UP-D890 driver software.
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Specifications:
- Printing Method: Direct thermal printing.
- Thermal Head: Thin film thermal head 1280 dots.
- Gradations: 256 grey levels.
- Resolution: 325 DPI.
- Printed Picture Size: 4" W x 12.625" H (100 x 320 mm).
- Effective Print Pixels: Maximum 1280 x 4096 dots.
- Picture Memory: 8 MB.
- Interface Port: Parallel (IEEE 1284) / USB (Version 1.1).
- Approximately 3.9 seconds (1280 x 960 dots).
- Approximately 5.1 seconds (1280 x 1280 dots).
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 120 V, 220 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz (worldwide).
- Power Consumption: Approximately 120 W (20 W in stand-by mode).
- Dimensions: 6.125" W x 4.25" H x 10.25" D (154 mm x 105 mm x 260 mm).
- Weight: Approximately 7 lbs 8 oz (3.4 kg).
- Safety Standard: UL 1950, UL 2601-1 (UC), CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, No. 950 (UC), EN60950, EN60601-1 (UC, CE) CB 4943 (UC, CE).
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Literature:
Sony UP-895 Series Video Graphic Printers Service Manual
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.