The SonoScape S9 Pro Color Doppler Ultrasound System includes a suitcase and the Linear Array Transducer L742.
Warranty: 2 Years (System) / 1 Year (Transducer).
The S9 Pro is an adaptable system capable of providing exceptional diagnostic images for a variety of exam conditions and requirements. This ergonomic, lightweight, HCU system provides clinically proven technologies to improve workflow, patient care, and comfort for the user. It provides the advanced clinical tools and the power to reveal subtle details which will assist during critical decisions with the greatest of confidence.
The S9 Pro successfully blends ergonomics, exquisite styling, and ease of use, bringing the clinical benefits of a premium system to new areas of healthcare.
Frequently used controls are conveniently located within an intuitive interface, making all operations both easy and accurate. The compact size together with an internal battery enables you to take control wherever a fast and accurate response is needed.
SonoScape S9 Pro Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features
- 15" high resolution LED color monitor - 50° foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- Two transducer connectors.
- Two universal sockets for quick switch during scanning.
- USB 2.0.
- 500 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Multi-beam technology.
- LGC: Lateral Gain Compensation.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S9 Pro to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Spatial Compound Imaging: Utilizes several lines of sight for optimal contrast resolution, speckle reduction, and border detection. This makes the S9 Pro ideal for superficial and abdominal imaging with better clarity and improved continuity of structures.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- 2D Panoramic Imaging: Real-time panoramic imaging provides an extended field of view display. By gradually moving the probe laterally across the anatomy, a series of images are stitched together to show one continuous image which is wider than the scanning width of the probe, offering a larger reference image for documentation of spatial relationship of structures.
- Color Panoramic Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- DICOM 3.0: Store / C-Store / Worklist / MPPS / Print / Q/R.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S9 Pro delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
- C-Xlasto Elastography Imaging: The differences in tissue responses are detected and visualized in real-time by elastography algorithms through different graphical representations, which can be particularly helpful in analyzing breast, thyroid, and musculoskeletal structures.
- Dimensions: 25" x 20" x 17".
- Premium hard shell flight case.
- Linear Array Transducer L742: 192 elements, 4 - 16 MHz, 38 mm (vascular, small parts, MSK, etc.).
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.