The SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System (#4006.00102C03) includes a transducer of your choice.
Warranty: 2 Years - System / 1 Year - Transducer.
The S2 is a low-mid range color doppler ultrasound system. It can operate as a shared service ultrasound machine, but is best known for its high-quality 2D images. Based on software 1.3.4.
Common Applications: 3D, 4D, abdominal, anesthesia, breast, cardiac, cardiovascular imaging, emergency medicine, general imaging, general radiology, OB/GYN, musculoskeletal, needle guidance, orthopedic imaging, pain management, peripheral vascular, rheumatology, small parts, superficial, thyroid, urology, vascular, and venous.
SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System Features:
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor provides clear image from any angle.
- Two active transducer connector sockets allow frequent changing of transducers.
- Built-in Li-ion battery lasts up to 2.5 hours (one hour scanning).
- Two USB 2.0 ports to export images to a memory device.
- 320 GB internal hard drive.
- VGA and S-Video output.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / DPI / PW.
- 2D, M-Mode.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S2 delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
- PW / Color / Power Doppler.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Multibeam Imaging.
- 2D Speckle Reduction Imaging Technology (µ-Scan).
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission, worklist, print, MPPS, storage, and commitment.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Internal Workstation.
- Excellent image quality.
- New patient file management for fast and efficient workflow enhances work efficiency.
- Intuitive User Interface: Clear system layout designed for convenient workflow, including menu-driven interface.
- Define Your Own Work-Style: Fully customized work settings for data table/graph, function keys, icons, formulas, measurement, report layout...all based on your own work style and habits.
- Clip-Board Function: Easy image review during scanning.
SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System Transducers:
|Transducer||Part Number||Elements||Doppler Frequency||Radius||Specialty Uses / Notes|
|Linear Array L741 (Recommended)||4000.00247C02||128||5 - 9 MHz*||46 mm||vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc. (*can reach up to 12 MHz, depending on the S2 System settings).|
|Convex Array C344||4000.00128C02||128||2 - 6 MHz||R40 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Convex Array C354||4000.00158C02||128||2 - 6 MHz||R50 mm||abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology|
|Endovaginal 6V1||4000.00129C04||128||3 - 9 MHz||R11 mm||gynecology, obstetrics, urology|
|Phased Array 2P1||4000.00130C03||-||1.5 - 4.5 MHz||-||cardiac, transcranial|
|Phased Array 5P1||4000.00117C03||-||3 - 8 MHz||-||cardiac, transcranial, pediatric|
|Volumetric Convex Array VC6-2||4000.00133C02||-||2 - 6 MHz||R40 mm||obstetrics, gynecology, abdominal|
SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.