- Cassette detection sensor detects cassette attachment
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors
- Air-in-line detector with off, high, and low sensitivity settings
- Infusion rates up to 125 ml/hr and dose volumes up to 1,000 ml accommodate high rate, high volume therapies
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 6 Months
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Smiths Medical CADD Legacy Plus 6500 (#CADD-6500) includes the pump, a single use 50/100 ml pump pouch, two AA alkaline batteries, non-sterile demo cassette, the operator's manual, a patient guide, and a carrying case. Specially designed for continuous and intermittent therapies, this state-of-the-art pump delivers medication for intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, epidural, or subarachnoid space infusion.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
Smiths Medical CADD Legacy Plus 6500 Features
- Easy to read and understand display screen.
- Cassette detection sensor detects cassette attachment.
- Upstream and downstream occlusion sensors.
- Air-in-line detector with off, high, and low sensitivity settings.
- ON/OFF key allows the pump to be placed in low-power mode to save battery life.
- The CADD Diplomat PC Communications System allows the last 1,000 events in the pump's history to be downloaded directly or remotely.
- Experience less down time and fewer interruptions to therapy.
- Infusion rates up to 125 ml/hr and dose volumes up to 1,000 ml accommodate high rate, high volume therapies.
- Longer delayed start time and expanded dosing parameters deliver the flexibility needed to meet complex therapy requirements.
- Internal clock keeps dosing on schedule.
Smiths Medical CADD Legacy Plus 6500 Specifications
- Resolution: Medication Cassette Reservoir or CADD Administration Set, 0.050 ml per pump stroke nominal.
- Size: 4.1 cm x 9.5 cm x 11.2 cm (1.6 in x 3.8 in x 4.4 in) excluding cassette or other accessories.
- Weight: 392 g (13.8 oz) including two AA batteries, empty 100 ml Medication Cassette Reservoir, and excluding other accessories.
- Classification (IEC 601-1): CF, Class II.
- Moisture Protection: Splashproof (IPX4).
- Pump Alarms: Low battery power, depleted battery power, battery dislodged, pump stopped, pump fault, low reservoir volume, high delivery pressure, air in line, disposable not attached when run attempted, motor locked, upstream occlusion, reservoir volume empty, program incomplete, key stuck, disposable detached.
- Maximum Infusion Pressure: 40.0 psi (2.76 bar).
- Maximum Time to Occlusion Alarm: CADD Administration Set with anti-siphon valve - 2.0 hours.
- Bolus Volume at Occlusion Alarm Pressure: 0.050 ml resolution CADD Administration Sets/Medication Cassette Reservoirs - < 0.15 ml.
- Power Sources: Two AA alkaline batteries, AC adapter.
- System Operating Temperature: 2° C to 40° C (35° F to 104° F).
- System Storage Temperature: -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F).
- System Delivery Accuracy: ± 6% (nominal).
- High Pressure Alarm: 25 ± 14 psi (1.79 ± 0.97 bar).
- Air Detector Alarm: Single bubble.
- Low sensitivity = greater than 0.250 ml.
- High sensitivity = greater than 0.100 ml.
- Multi-bubble - 1.0 ml nominal.
- Maximum Volume Infused Under Single Fault Condition: CADD Administration Set with anti-siphon valve - 0.2 ml.
- Delivery Rate During Priming: Approx. 180 ml/hr.
- Alarm Disabled During Priming: Air Detector.
- System Definition: System is defined as a CADD legacy pump with an attached Medication Cassette Reservoir and CADD Extension Set with integral anti-siphon valve, or an attached CADD Administration Set with integral or add-on anti-siphon valve.