The SISSEL Orthopedic Pillow Soft with Cover (#110.011) comes with an ivory velour pillowcase.
Note: *Pillows are non-returnable due to health concerns.
Warranty: 5 Year Guarantee.
The Orthopedic Pillow Soft incorporates the advantages of the classic SISSEL shape, which has been used successfully by medical professionals world wide over the last 20 years. Due to its visco elastic properties, it offers an even pressure distribution, with slightly reduced support or correction intensity. This makes it the ideal pillow for patients with sensitive necks.
All SISSEL Orthopedic Pillows feature substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result, the entire shoulder and neck region is well-supported. Due to its unique angle, the pillow glides between the shoulder and cervical spinal column and fills the space between, which gently leads the spinal column into the anatomically correct position. The unique edge of all SISSEL Orthopedic Pillows guarantees ideal support of your shoulder when in a lateral position, thus relieving vertebrae and intervertebral discs.
A slight stretching effect on the neck and spinal column might make the change feel unusual at first. Your body will require a little time (2 to 14 nights) to once again get used to a healthy natural sleep. We recommend using the pillow for a short period of time every night rather than spending a sleepless night and possibly giving up after a few nights. Once you are used to it, you will not want to be without it.
SISSEL Orthopedic Pillow Soft with Cover Features
- Combines the advantages of the million-fold proven classic SISSEL shape with the benefits of the smooth visco-elastic foam.
- Due to its delayed elasticity effect, the pillow slowly adjusts to any shape.
- No matter how the head and shoulders turn at night, your spine is always softly supported.
- Dimensions: 47 cm (W) x 33 cm (D) x 14 cm (H).
- Velour Pillow Case: 80% cotton / 20% polyester, ivory, washable at 40 °C.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.