The SISSEL Exercise Loop (#163.110) is a latex resistance band and well-rounded tool for progressive fitness and therapy. The SISSEL Exercise Loop has wide versatility and can be used for group and personal training, aqua aerobics, and sports seniors. These exercise bands are small, convenient, ready to use, and an ideal fitness aid for travelling. Each package contains one light (yellow), and one strong (green) exercise loop. The SISSEL Exercise Loop is 5 cm x 33 cm, and exercise instructions come included.
SISSEL Exercise Loop Features:
- Latex resistance bands.
- Ideal aid for progressive muscle build-up in fitness and rehabilitation.
- Increases muscle strength, stamina, and coordination.
- Wide range of applications from individual, group training, aqua gym, and "Sitsercise" for senior fitness.
- Can be used with other exercise equipment, eg. SISSEL exercise ball.
- Easy and ready to use.
- Lightweight, small, and convenient.
- Boxed, complete with exercise chart.
- Size: 5 x 33 cm.
- Set of 2: 1 light for muscle build-up (yellow), 1 strong for fitness training and toning (green).
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.