Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The 900 C can be used in intensive care, anesthesia, and transportation, for the treatment of neonate as well as adult patients. With the Servo 900 C, the patient can be treated according to 8 different ventilation modes.
Siemens Servo Ventilator 900 C Specifications:
- Dimensions: 50 cm W x 23 cm D x 23 cm H.
- Weight: Approximately 42 lbs (19 kg).
- Insp. Flow Pattern: Constant or accelerating. Decelerating in Pressure Controlled Ventilation.
- Compressible Volume: 0.075 I (internal).
Ventilation Controls, Control Ranges:
- Working Pressure: Up to 120 cm H2O.
- Volume Controlled.
- Volume Controlled with Sigh.
- Pressure Controlled.
- Pressure Support.
- SIMV (Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation).
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (SIMV + Pressure Support CPAP).
- Preset Inspiratory Minute Volume: 0.5 - 40 l/in (with sufficient working pressure).
- Respiratory Rate: 5 - 120 breaths/min.
- Inspiratory Time: 20, 25, 33, 50, 67, or 80% of the respiratory cycle.
- Pause Time: 0, 5, 10, 20, or 30% of the respiratory cycle.
- PEEP: 0 - 50 cm H2O.
- Upper Pressure Limit: 15 - 120 cm H2O.
- Trig Sensitivity: -20 to 0 cm H2O (below PEEP).
- High Rate: 4 - 40 SIMV breaths/min.
- Low Rate: 0.4 - 40 SIMV breaths/min.
- Sigh: Doubled tidal volume possible every 100 breaths.
- Special Functions: Inspiratory pause hold, Expiratory pause hold, Gas Change.
Monitoring (Analog Presentation):
- Airway Pressure: -20 to 120 cm H2O.
- Expired Minute: 0 - 40 l/min (adults and infants).
Monitoring (Digital Presentation):
- Respiratory Rate: 5 - 120 breaths/min.
- O2 Concentration: 20 - 100% (in % by volume).
- Inspired Tidal Volume: 0 - 1999 ml.
- Expired Tidal Volume: 0 - 1999 ml.
- Expired Minute Volume: 0 - 40 l/min (adults and infants).
- Peak Pressure: 0 - 120 cm H2O.
- Pause Pressure: 0 - 120 cm H2O.
- Mean Airway Pressure: 0 - 120 cm H2O.
Alarms and Indicators:
- Push Button: Audible signals, muted for 2 minutes (max).
- Alarms: Gas supply failure, apnea, expired minute volume, O2 concentration, upper pressure limit, mains power failure.
- Indicators: Set minute volume alarm, set O2 alarm, pressure support, CPAP, MAN, SIMV HIGH/LOW RATE, expired minute volume, patient trig.
Gas and Power Supply:
- Electronic Gas Supply Unit, Inlet Pressure: 2.5 - 5 bar (250 - 500 kPa; 35 - 70 psi).
- Gas Supply via Low Pressure Inlet: Via flowmeter(s).
- Power Supply: 220 - 240 V, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Approximately 40 W.
Siemens Servo Ventilator 900 C Literature:
Siemens Servo Ventilator 900 C/D/E Service Manual
Siemens Servo Ventilator 900 C Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.