- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Lifetime
- MFR: Seiler Ships from Seiler
- Phone: (800) 489-2282
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The SeilerVideo Compound Microscope (#SXS819) package includes everything you would need right out of the box. It includes the SeilerScope with E Plan Achromat Lenses, High Resolution CCD Color Video Camera, Trinocular Tube, and a 19" Flat-Panel LCD Color Monitor.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
The SeilerVideo is an excellent option for the lab or for a teaching facility. The SeilerVideo set up allows you to project the image being viewed under the microscope as a high resolution image on a LCD monitor.
SeilerVideo Compound Microscope Specifications
E Plan Achromat Lenses:
- 4/0.10 (160).
- 10/0.35 (160/0.17).
- 40/0.65 (160/0.17R).
- 100/1.25 (160/0.17R HI, Oil).
- L-shaped sturdy base with built-in 6 V / 20 W transformer.
- Halogen illumination [6 V / 20 W halogen bulb (#64250)].
- Reversed four-hole nose piece.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism.
- Focusing tension adjustment.
- Graduated, right hand double plated mechanical stage.
- 50 mm x 76 mm _ 0.1 mm Vernier.
- 2_10x wide field eye pieces (18).
- Abbe condenser 1.25 NA with iris.
- Rack and pinion mount.
- Trinocular tube with prism.
- "C" mount adapter for video.
- Color CCD Video Camera, 560 line resolution.
SeilerVideo Compound Microscope