Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Schiller PC Spirometry Kit includes PC Software CD, SP-250 USB Sensor, 10-Pack of Disposable Flow Sensors, operating manual, and accessories.
Warranty: 30 Days.
Note: Computer is not included.
The PC Spirometry Kit allows for quick and easy lung function measurements without additional requirements for your trained staff, saving time and money. With sophisticated measuring sequences and a clearly arranged screen, LF8 ensures smooth working. Clear instruction on patient guidance ensure continuously high quality of measurements for cooperation-dependent measuring methods. Our Windows-based program can be used either as a stand-alone PC spirometry system on a laptop or in combination with the Cardiovit AT-104 PC ECG Diagnostic System.
Schiller PC Spirometry Kit Features
- For measurement of SVC, FVC, MV, and MVV.
- High-quality accessories for maximum precision, e.g. Schiller sensors SP-250 or SP-260 with USB interface that are absolutely insensitive to humidity.
- Efficient assisting programs to monitor important cooperation criteria.
- Large assisting pictures for an accurate control of the breathing maneuver for optimal patient motivation.
- Intelligent animation graphics for children and adults during monitoring of important measuring parameters.
- Graphic insertion of patient-specific predicted value ranges to estimate the patient cooperation.
- Large-sized online on-screen display of the measurements. Essential for quick work and correct judgement of breathing maneuvers.
- Pre/post comparisons of any measurement.
- Integrated program for pre/post comparisons, bronchospasmolysis tests, and provocations.