Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System with Treadmill is equipped with the latest technology and superior diagnostic tools, from 16-lead acquisition to HyperQ Analysis, CS-200 Excellence provides high performance and decision-making support for the busy hospital environment.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System provides complete diagnostic services, including:
- 12-channel Resting ECG.
- Automatic ECG measurements and interpretation (adult and pediatric).
- QT Dispersion.
- 12-channel full disclosure Exercise ECG with ST monitoring and rhythm monitoring.
- Fully integrated data management system.
- Connection to network systems.
- Resting rhythm recording.
The open system of the Cardiovit CS-200 architecture also allows the implementation of new programs, future system expansion, and network integration. This system can be upgraded to include the following:
- Vector Cardiography.
- Pacemaker measurement.
- 24-h ECG Holter.
- Analysis of Ventricular Late Potentials.
Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System with Treadmill Features
- Dynamic Protocol algorithm automatically recommends the ideal protocol for the patient.
- Wizard-style tutorial easily guides users step by step, highlighting the next available function.
- Ergonomic design with integrated thermal printer, dedicated keys for the most common functions, writing surface and ample storage space.
- Data quality with algorithms that provide the clearest, most accurate test results.
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals.
- Hook-up advisor - signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifacts and interference, helping to improve poor waveform quality.
- Pharmacological exercise test.
- Risk-predicting algorithms, including Duke Treadmill score, assist you in detecting patients at risk of sudden cardiac death.
Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System with Treadmill Specifications
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 24.4" x 60.2" (60 cm x 62 cm x 153 cm).
- Weight: 156.5 lb (71 kg).
- Monitor: 19" TFT LCD.
- Power Requirements: 115 / 230 V (nominal), 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Max. 80 VA.
- Battery: Built-in uninterruptible power supply provides at least 3 minutes of backup power to system and printer (without monitor) in the event of a power failure.
- Operating Temperature: 10° - 40°C.
- Storage Temperature: -10° - 50°C.
- Relative Humidity: 25 - 95% non-condensing.
- Operating Pressure: 700 - 1060 hPa.
Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System with Treadmill Configurations
- #9.030000E-110V: Includes 110 V Treadmill, Cart, and Monitor.
- #9.030000E-220V: Includes 220 V Treadmill, Cart, and Monitor.
Schiller Cardiovit CS-200 Excellence Stress System with Treadmill Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.