Cardiopulmonary exercise tests (CPET) with touch screen by Schiller _ itês the experience that counts.
The Cardiovit AT-104 ECG recorder, in conjunction with the power cube gas analysis unit, provides high performance ergo-spiro analysis. This multi-functional diagnostic work station unifies all major cardio-pulmonary functions in one single device, offering an excellent price/performance ratio.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-104 PC Ergo-Spirometry System Metabolic cart with 12-channel electrocardiograph menu-controlled suitable for practical applications unparalleled ease of operation. The modular concept provides sufficient possibilities for upgrades or subsequent expansion. The system records the data not only breath-by-breath, but also by intra-breath. The AT-104 Ergo-Spiro (#9-040100) allows testing all groups of persons, from children to adults and from patients to athletes. Extensive software, including Ergo-Check program, indirect calorimetry and spirometry is part of the standard package. Special measurements are possible. Standard unit including: Power Cube Gas Analyzer 2.210093 - with built-in Micro Fuel Cell Option. With maintenance free O2 cell which has a quick rise time (
Schiller Cardiovit AT-104 PC Ergo-Spiro Features
- Double screen system:
- 1 screen for cardiology (touch)
- 1 screen for pneumology (touch)
- Light, bi-directional sensor that is absolutely insensitive to humidity
- Micro fuel cell for O2 measurement (maintenancefree)
- Quick responding and highly stable gas analysers for true breath-by-breath measurements
- Flow/volume under load (intra breath)
- Indirect calorimetry (nutrition)
- Spirometry and MVV measurement included in standard version
- EMR system interface (GDT)
- Cardiac output measurement
- SpO2 measurement
- Heart rate belt (Polar)
- Barcode reader
- DICOM/HL7 interface to HIS
- Schiller Resting ECG software with 12 simultaneous leads
- Schiller ECG measurement software M
- Schiller exercise ECG software EXEC X2
- Schiller exercise ECG software EXEC plus
- Rhythm recording in resting mode
- QT Dispersion
- PDF export software
- Enhanced pacemaker detection
- SDS-104 data management for:
- Serial comparisons
- Documentation on laser printer
- SDS-104 id compatible with Windows 7pro Embedded
Schiller Cardiovit AT-104 PC Ergo-Spiro Literature
Schiller Cardiovit AT-104 Ergo-Spiro System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.