Warranty: 6 Months Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The M11 AutoClave is a steam pressure autoclave. Unlike the Ritter M11 UltraClave products, the door must be manually opened to begin the drying process. It is one of the largest tabletop sterilizers on the market.
With the emergence of many aggressive, infectious organisms, there is an ever-increasing need for efficient, effective instrument processing in your practice. The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard counter-top sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
This product is primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including the active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Ritter M11D AutoClave Sterilizer Features:
- Manual door open.
- Largest capacity of any standard tabletop autoclave.
- Reliable and effective infection control assurance.
- Steam-Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration.
- Self program controls enable you to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing needs.
- Pre-programmed controls for convenience.
- Maximum space utilization and a complementary design for your sterilization area.
Ritter M11D AutoClave Sterilizer Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23.8" (L) x 17.8" (W) x 17.8" (H).
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 18" Depth (28 cm x 45.7 cm).
- Chamber Volume: 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) usable volume.
- 2 Large: 9.0" (W) x 15.0" (L) x 1.1" (D) (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- 2 Small: 6.6" (W) x 15.0" (L) x 1.1" (D) (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm).
- Unit Weight: 99 lbs (44.9 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs (59.4 kg).
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 1.4 gallons (5.3 liters).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amps, Single Phase.
- ASME certified.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Ritter M11D AutoClave Sterilizer Media:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.