- Primarily used in examination rooms for general exams
- Adjustable from a fully horizontal position to a chair position
- Manually adjustable back section controlled by spring assisted release handle, located on left and right side of table
- Five storage drawers accommodate supplies
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
The Ritter 304 Examination Table is primarily used in examination rooms for general exams. It is adjustable from a fully horizontal position to a chair position.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Colors: Please specify your desired upholstery color by contacting MFI Medical.
Ritter 304 Examination Table Features
- Manually adjustable back section controlled by spring assisted release handle, located on left and right side of table.
- Extendable footrest shelf include upholstered pad and removable treatment pan.
- Right and left stirrups.
- Five storage drawers accommodate supplies.
- Four leveling feet (one on each corner) to ensure solid, level installation.
- Paper roll holder.
- Pelvic Lift Bar (optional): Allows seat to be positioned in Lithotomy position.
- 50 Watt Heater (optional): Warms contents of top, foot end drawer.
Ritter 304 Examination Table Specifications
- Maximum Patient Weight: 300 lb (136 kg).
- Weight of Table: 250 lb (113.4 kg).
- Back Section Adjustment: 0 to 70° (+/- 5°).
- Stirrup Extension: 16" (40.6 cm) (Maximum).
- Stirrup Lateral Positions: Four.
- Footrest Extension: 10" (25.4 cm) (Maximum).
Table Top Dimensions:
- Upholstered Top: 58" (L) x 27" (W) (147.3 cm x 68.6 cm).
- With Footrest Extended: 75.5" (191.8 cm).
- Seat Height: 32.5" (82.6 cm) to top of upholstered seat at foot end.
- Step: 10" x 17.75" x 10.25" (H) (25.4 cm x 45.1 cm x 26 cm).
- Base: 17.5" x 42.38" x 4.13" (H) (44.4 cm x 107.6 cm x 10.5 cm).
- Paper Roll: Can accept a paper roll up to 18" x 3.5" Diameter (45.7 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 HZ, 5 amps.
- Replacement Fuse Spec: 250 VAC, 6.3 amp, IEC 127 rated, 5 x 20 mm, Time Lag Fuse.
- Certifications: CE Mark, ISO-9001 Certified.
- Ambient Temperature Range: -22 to 140 °F (-30 to 60 °C).