- Power height, back, foot, and tilt allows users to effortlessly and precisely position patients for a multitude of procedures
- Ergonomic, intuitive standard hand control in an easy-to-find location
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table includes a hand control.
Note: Upholstered Top is sold separately for factory new configurations.
- Certified Refurbished: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: When purchasing a table base with an upholstery top, please specify your desired color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
With over 50 years of quality professional healthcare experience, the Ritter brand is recognized as an industry leader. The Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table is a great investment for any practice. It is designed to improve office efficiency by allowing the physician and staff to easily position patients with the touch of a button - reducing the likelihood of fatigue, back and neck strain, and workplace injury.
Designed to make patients feel comfortable, secure, and at ease during any procedure, the Ritter 230 gives your patients the most comfortable positioning. Patients can easily get onto the table and experience smooth and steady movement during positioning, allowing for a more comfortable doctors office experience and helping them feel satisfied with the level of care you provide.
Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table Features
- Built in stirrups are included standard.
- Control: Ergonomic, intuitive standard hand control in an easy-to-find location.
- Power height, back, foot, and tilt allows you to effortlessly and precisely position patients for a multitude of procedures.
- Multi-Positioning Capabilities:
- Knee-Chest: Tool-less reconfigure of the foot support provides the perfect position for lower body exams.
- Lithotomy: Extending the stirrups and treatment pan, lowering the foot support, and tilting the seat provide the perfect position for lower body exams and procedures.
- Flat: The table supports exams and procedures requiring supine, prone, left lateral, or right lateral positioning.
- Low Entry: Designed to make it easy and safe for the patient to get on and off the table.
- Trendelenburg: Whether better positioning for the patient, treating for shock or faintness, or increasing anesthesia onset, the Trendelenburg position offers a full 30° of tilt.
Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lb (204 kg).
- Minimum: 22.5" (57.2 cm).
- Maximum: 40" (101.6 cm).
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0 to 30°.
- Back Support Angle Range: 0 to 85°.
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0 to 90°.
- Upholstery Width Dimensions:
- Headrest: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Back Support: 28" (71.1 cm).
- Seat: 28" (71.1 cm).
- Foot Support: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Patient Support Surface Length:
- Flat Position: 72" (185.4 cm).
- Flat Position with Headrest Extended: 83" (213.4 cm).
- Paper Roll Holder Capacity: Holds 18" x 3.5" paper roll (45.7 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Stainless Steel Treatment Pan Dimensions: 11.5" (L) x 9" (W) x 2.5" (D) (29.2 cm x 22.9 cm x 6.4 cm).
- Electrical Ratings: 115 VAC, 10 Amps, 50/60 Hz.
Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table Configurations
|#MFI-MMK-230-CUS||Certified Refurbished||Table with Upholstered Top|
|#MFI-MMK-230-003-CUS||Certified Refurbished||Table with Upholstered Top and Rotation|
|#230-001||Factory New||Table Base Only|
|#230-002||Factory New||Table Base with Receptacle|
|#230-003||Factory New||Table Base with Rotation|
Compatible arms can be purchased separately: Ritter 230 Adjustable Chair Arm (#9A328002) / 2 per case, brackets included.
Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table Literature
THE CONDITION OF THE CHAIRS WERE BETTER THAN I EXPECTED AS A REFURBISHED PRODUCT. THEY WERE ALSMOST LIKE NEW