- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Small enough for patients to wear comfortably to help facilitate home sleep studies
- Producing full 7-channel reports, you can tailor sleep studies to patient's needs
- Save money by performing sleep studies in patients' homes instead of in a sleep lab
- Maximum Recording Time: 8.5 hours
- MFR: Philips
- Phone: (800) 722-9377
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder includes StarDust Software version 2.0.22.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The StarDust II is small enough for patients to wear comfortably to help facilitate home sleep studies. Producing full 7-channel reports, you can tailor sleep studies to patient's needs.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Features
- Ultra-Portable for More Freedom: Powerful and small enough for patients to use in the comfort of their homes. The unit is worn on the chest. Three sensors plug directly into the recorder, so that patients aren't "tethered" to a large recorder. This gives your patients the freedom to move as they normally would. And that could give you a better picture of how they're breathing.
- Flexible Monitoring Reduces Scheduling Problems: StarDust II frees your patients from a bulky recorder, and can help free your business from scheduling problems. You can screen and diagnose, evaluate treatment, and perform follow-up studies wherever you are. Assess patients wherever they sleep, whether that's in your lab, in their homes, or while traveling. This gives you the flexibility you need to run your business more simply and easily.
- In-Home Sleep Studies Reduce Costs: Save money by performing sleep studies in patients' homes instead of in a sleep lab.
- Powerful Software is Easy to Use: The software is based on the proven Alice sleepware software. This simplified, Windows-based application is easy to learn and easy to use. Pre-programmed default settings make StarDust a powerful tool right out of the box.
- Advanced Flexibility Lets Sleep Clinicians Customize Reports: The unit comes with seven channels and a wide range of sensor compatibility. Select and customize output reporting to fit your needs.
- StarDust Pouch: Holds the StarDust II Recorder during testing. It is stabilized in two places, which helps the pouch remain in place during the night.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Specifications
- Maximum Recording Time: 8.5 hours.
- Airflow: 200 Hz (respiration).
- Effort: 200 Hz.
- Oximetry: 80 Hz.
- Pressure Therapy Parameters: 0.2 to 10 Hz.
- Maximum Battery Life: 17 hours for 9 V battery.
- Flow: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Effort: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Position: Supine and Non-Supine.
- SpO2: 50 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 20 - 200 BPM.
- Pressure: 0 - 30 cm H2O.
- Size: 4.5" x 2.3" x 0.78" (11.5 cm x 5.8 cm x 2 cm).
- Weight: 0.22 lb (102 g) without battery.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb.