Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The StarDust II is small enough for patients to wear comfortably to help facilitate home sleep studies. Producing full 7-channel reports, you can tailor sleep studies to patient's needs.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Features:
- Ultra-Portable for More Freedom: Powerful and small enough for patients to use in the comfort of their homes. The unit is worn on the chest. 3 sensors plug directly into the recorder, so that patients aren't "tethered" to a large recorder. This gives your patients the freedom to move as they normally would. And that could give you a better picture of how they're breathing.
- Flexible Monitoring Reduces Scheduling Problems: StarDust II frees your patients from a bulky recorder, and can help free your business from scheduling problems. You can screen and diagnose, evaluate treatment, and perform follow-up studies wherever you are. Assess patients wherever they sleep, whether that's in your lab, in their homes, or while traveling. This gives you the flexibility you need to run your business more simply and easily.
- In-Home Sleep Studies Reduce Costs: Save money by performing sleep studies in patients' homes instead of in a sleep lab.
- Powerful Software is Easy to Use: The software is based on the proven Alice sleepware software. This simplified, Windows-based application is easy to learn and easy to use. Pre-programmed default settings make StarDust a powerful tool right out of the box.
- Advanced Flexibility Lets Sleep Clinicians Customize Reports: The unit comes with 7 channels and a wide range of sensor compatibility. Select and customize output reporting to fit your needs.
- StarDust Pouch: Holds the StarDust II Recorder during testing. It is stabilized in 2 places, which helps the pouch remain in place during the night.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Specifications:
- Maximum Recording Time: 8.5 hours.
- Airflow: 200 Hz (respiration).
- Effort: 200 Hz.
- Oximetry: 80 Hz.
- Pressure Therapy Parameters: 0.2 to 10 Hz.
- Maximum Battery Life: 17 hours for 9 V battery.
- Flow: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Effort: 4 - 40 BPM.
- Position: Supine and Non-Supine.
- SpO2: 50 - 100%.
- Pulse Rate: 20 - 200 BPM.
- Pressure: 0 - 30 cm H2O.
- Size: 4.5" x 2.3" x 0.78" (11.5 cm x 5.8 cm x 2 cm).
- Weight: 0.22 lbs (102 g) without battery.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Respironics StarDust II Portable Sleep Recorder Literature:
Respironics StarDust II Portable Diagnostic System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.