Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System (#1043941) includes the PDx device, software, manual, and four AA batteries. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Note: Factory new accessories must be purchased directly through the manufacturer.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Alice PDx portable diagnostic recording device is intended for Obstructive Sleep Apnea screening, follow-up and diagnostics in polysomnography, and sleep disorder studies. Patients can be tested in the hospital or home.
Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System Features
- Powered by Sleepware G3: The Sleepware G3 is the same software used by the Alice family in-lab PSG and portable sleep diagnostic devices. It is a robust platform with enhanced functionality to help busy sleep labs better meet their business and workflow needs, regardless of their lab size.
- Single Software Application Streamlines Data Collection: The PDx can be connected directly to a computer running the proven Alice Sleepware software application. Alice Sleepware can display live or pre-recorded data in a resolution consistent with the computer hardware specifications. It provides a single software application for lab and portable testing.
- Color-Coded Labels to Reduce Retesting: The Alice PDx interface is easy to use, easy to understand, and informative. There are color-coded labels located around the perimeter of the device that indicate where to connect the various sensors. The display shows the patient only the sensors that need to be connected. The sensor information and indicators help your patient place the sensors correctly and reduce the need for retesting due to application errors. There is a helpful, color-coded, step-by-step diagram included to walk patients through the appropriate application process. The base configuration channel set supports testing requirements for levels 3 and 4, and includes: nasal pressure cannula, oral thermistor, zRIP abdominal and chest belts, SpO2, and body position.
- Multi-Night Recordings: With the SD card memory and two to three-night battery life, the Alice PDx can collect information from multi-night recordings when needed. It can be set to start and stop recording automatically to minimize the risk of the patient forgetting to set it.
- Good Study Indicator Confirms Quality Data Recorded: The GSI is predicated on airflow and oximeter signal quality and displays the amount of "good quality data" needed for a study to be complete and valid. The GSI visually displays the amount of good quality data in 25-percent increments on the PDx display screen. This information allows the clinician to decide if the patient needs to repeat the study. If the study needs to be repeated, the provider can educate the patient remotely on how to apply the sensors better.
Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System Specifications
- Size: 5" (L) x 3" (W) x 2" (H) (12.7 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.08 cm).
- Weight: Approximately 0.51 lb (230 g) without batteries.
- Standard Channels: Pressure Based (with snore) and Thermal Airflow, zRIP Effort (two), Body Position, SpO2 (also Pleth and Pulse Rate), Respironics Therapy Device Parameters, Pressure and Flow from non-Respironics therapy devices.
- ECG (a): 0.318 to 81 Hz.
- EEG b: 0.318 to 35 Hz.
- EMG a: 9.7 to 86 Hz.
Input Signal Range:
- ECG b: ± 4 mV.
- EEG c: ± 500 µV.
- EEG d: ± 150 µV.
- Digital Resolution: Up to 16 bits.
- Initial Sample Rate: Up to 1 Hz.
Max Storage Rate:
- ECG/ExG: 200 Hz.
- Effort and Thermal Flow: 100 Hz.
- Pressure Flow: 200 Hz.
- Snore: 500 Hz.
- Body Position: 1 Hz.
- Serial Protocol: USB PC Cable.
- System Power Requirements: Three AA (1.5 V) Alkaline batteries (0.43 watts typical).