The Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System includes the PDx device, software, manual, and four AA batteries. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Alice PDx portable diagnostic recording device is intended for Obstructive Sleep Apnea screening, follow-up and diagnostics in polysomnography, and sleep disorder studies. Patients can be tested in the hospital or home.
Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System Features:
- Powered by Sleepware G3: The Sleepware G3 is the same software used by the Alice family in-lab PSG and portable sleep diagnostic devices. It is a robust platform with enhanced functionality to help busy sleep labs better meet their business and workflow needs, regardless of their lab size.
- Single Software Application Streamlines Data Collection: The PDx can be connected directly to a computer running the proven Alice Sleepware software application. Alice Sleepware can display live or pre-recorded data in a resolution consistent with the computer hardware specifications. It provides a single software application for lab and portable testing.
- Color-Coded Labels to Reduce Retesting: The Alice PDx interface is easy to use, easy to understand, and informative. There are color-coded labels located around the perimeter of the device that indicate where to connect the various sensors. The display shows the patient only the sensors that need to be connected. The sensor information and indicators help your patient place the sensors correctly and reduce the need for retesting due to application errors. There is a helpful, color-coded, step-by-step diagram included to walk patients through the appropriate application process. The base configuration channel set supports testing requirements for levels 3 and 4, and includes: nasal pressure cannula, oral thermistor, zRIP abdominal and chest belts, SpO2, and body position.
- Multi-Night Recordings: With the SD card memory and two to three-night battery life, the Alice PDx can collect information from multi-night recordings when needed. It can be set to start and stop recording automatically to minimize the risk of the patient forgetting to set it.
- Good Study Indicator Confirms Quality Data Recorded: The GSI is predicated on airflow and oximeter signal quality and displays the amount of "good quality data" needed for a study to be complete and valid. The GSI visually displays the amount of good quality data in 25-percent increments on the PDx display screen. This information allows the clinician to decide if the patient needs to repeat the study. If the study needs to be repeated, the provider can educate the patient remotely on how to apply the sensors better.
Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System Specifications:
- Size: 5" (L) x 3" (W) x 2" (H) (12.7 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.08 cm).
- Weight: Approximately 8 oz (230 g) without batteries.
- Standard Channels: Pressure Based (with snore) and Thermal Airflow, zRIP Effort (two), Body Position, SpO2 (also Pleth and Pulse Rate), Respironics Therapy Device Parameters, Pressure and Flow from non-Respironics therapy devices.
- ECG (a): 0.318 to 81 Hz.
- EEG b: 0.318 to 35 Hz.
- EMG a: 9.7 to 86 Hz.
Input Signal Range:
- ECG b: ± 4 mV.
- EEG c: ± 500 µV.
- EEG d: ± 150 µV.
- Digital Resolution: Up to 16 bits.
- Initial Sample Rate: Up to 1 Hz.
Max Storage Rate:
- ECG/ExG: 200 Hz.
- Effort and Thermal Flow: 100 Hz.
- Pressure Flow: 200 Hz.
- Snore: 500 Hz.
- Body Position: 1 Hz.
- Serial Protocol: USB PC Cable.
- System Power Requirements: Three AA (1.5 V) Alkaline batteries (0.43 watts typical).
Respironics Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic System Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.