- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Membrane control switches are engineered to last more than a million cycles
- Side arm rests can be raised, eliminating side arm constraint
- A perfectly counterbalanced lever allows you to recline the chair with a single hand
- Base Height: 21.75" to 33" (55.25 cm to 84 cm)
- MFR: Reliance | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: Does not apply
- Phone: (800) 787-5426
The Reliance 6200 Exam Chair features premium quality new upholstery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Please contact MFI Medical to indicate color selection. Actual colors may vary.
The 6200 Chair's hydraulic lift provides Reliance's smooth ride, while a perfectly counterbalanced lever allows you to recline the chair with a single hand. The Reliance 6200 Exam Chair reassures patients by allowing you to maintain contact during all chair functions.
Reliance 6200 Exam Chair Features
- Electric-powered foot pedal (sold separately) and/or right + left backrest controls.
- Button controls adjust height, including immediate stop button.
- Side arm rests can be raised, eliminating side arm constraint.
- Articulating head section (manual).
- Articulating/adjustable back section (manual).
- Flip up/down foot rest.
- Membrane control switches are engineered to last more than a million cycles.
- Concave upholstered headrest is standard, and easily adjusts to a wide range of positions.
Reliance 6200 Exam Chair Specifications
- Base Height ("High" Model): 21.75" to 33" (55.25 cm to 84 cm).
- Base: 22" x 24.5" (56 cm x 62 cm).
- Upright (without headrest): 40" (101.6 cm).
- Table: 60" (152.4 cm).
- Seat: 19" (W) x 18" (H) (48.26 cm x 45.72 cm).
- Armrest Span: 19" (48.26 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 355 lb.
- Manufacture Date: 1994 - Present.