- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Can be used as either a Holter monitor or looping Event recorder
- Designed to facilitate ambulatory cardiac monitoring
- Patient data is encoded on a memory card so no information confusion will occur
- Allows for "capturing" reimbursement of current procedural terminology allowed for Holter and Event
- MFR: VectraCor | Ships from QRS
- MPN: 700005-00
- Phone: (973) 904-0444
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The QRS Q200/HE Holter Recorder (#700005-00) kit includes:
- 5-Lead Patient Cables (#702005-00) - For Holter monitoring.
- 2-Lead Patient Cables (#701012-00) - For Event monitoring.
- Q200/HE Monitor Pouch - To hold the Q200 monitor while the patient is connected.
- Belt Clip - To securely fasten the Q200 monitor pouch to a patient's belt for easy and secure transport.
Warranty: 3 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Q200/HE Digital Recorder can be used as either a Holter monitor or looping Event recorder and is designed to facilitate ambulatory cardiac monitoring. Monitoring patients with the Q200/HE assists in diagnosing, treating, and observing those complaining of palpitations, syncope, chest pains, shortness of breath, or those who need to be monitored to judge their current cardiac functions or reactions to treatment.
Paired with the Q200 Holter/Event Recorder, the Holter LX Analysis Software reliably captures and analyzes Holter data. It is available in various user levels and sold separately.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Recorder Features
- Combination Recorder: Deployable as a 14-day Holter recorder or 30-day Event monitor.
- Ergonomic Design: Large, easy view LCD screen, soft-keys, and a very simple user interface make the unit exceptionally easy to use.
- Low Cost, Shielded Cables: The QRS patient cables provide better signal integrity and noise immunity while the low cost drives down the total cost of ownership.
- Accurate and Reliable: Patient data is encoded on a memory card so no information confusion will occur. Reliable digital technology is used throughout recording to enhance service life and lower costs.
- Maximize Reimbursements: The Q200/HE allows for "capturing" reimbursement of current procedural terminology allowed for Holter and Event. At the same time, removable digital storage allows for rapid re-deployment of the unit to another patient.
Recorder LCD Screen (display options):
- Time of Day.
- Prompts and Error Messages.
- Lead Quality.
- Language Versions Available: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
- Electrodes: Compatible with standard single-use silver/silver-chloride ECG electrodes.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Recorder Specifications
- Weight: 99.3 grams (3.5 oz) with battery [70.9 grams (2.5 oz) without].
- Dimensions: 8.6 cm x 6 cm x 2 cm.
- Recording Bandwidth: 0.05 - 70 Hz.
Recording Duration (with alkaline battery):
- Holter Recording: 14 days.
- Event Recording: 40 days.
- Sampling Rate: 180 samples/second.
- Resolution: 12-bit, 12.50 µV/LSB.
- Operation Duty Cycle: Continuous.
- Data Storage Format: Sample difference.
- Pacemaker Sensitivity: 2 millivolts.
- Pacemaker Pulse Duration: 150 to 2500 microseconds.
- Resettable Fuses: 0.5 amp.
- Holter Recording: 5 leads / 3 channels.
- Event Recording: 2 leads / 1 channel.
- Holter Recording: (SD Card)
- 24 hours of data in normal mode: 28 MB (minimum capacity).
- 24 hours of data in high resolution: 56 MB (minimum capacity).
- Event Recording: 90 minutes.
- Holter Recording: (SD Card)
- Power Source: 1.5 V AA alkaline battery, AA rechargeable NiMH battery, or AA Eveready Lithium L91 battery.
- Temperature: 10 to 45 °C.
- Humidity: 10 to 95%.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa.
- Temperature: -40 to 70 °C.
- Humidity: 10 to 100%.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Recorder Accessories
The following accessories and software are compatible and commonly purchased with the Q200/HE Holter Recorder:
- #701000-00: All in One Software Kit.
Holter LX Analysis Software:
- #701010-00: Enhanced.
- #701011-00: Enhanced Plus.
- #701012-00: Pro
- #701022-00: Event Software with TIU.
- #702012-00: 2-Lead Patient Cables.
- #702013-00: 3-Lead Patient Cables.
- #702014-00: 3-Lead Patient Cables XL.
- #702005-00: 5-Lead Patient Cables.