The QRS Q200/HE Holter kit includes:
- Q200/HE Recorder
- 5-Lead Patient Cable
- Q200/HE Operatorês Manual
- Hook-Up Guides
- Monitor Pouch & Belt Clip
- Removable Media Memory Card
The QRS Q200/HE is a combination 14-day Holter plus 30-day Event monitor. The QRS Q200/HE holter interfaces with Holter LX Analysis to capture elusive cardiac events, deliver fast and accurate analysis and provide customizable reports.
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty.
The Q200/HE digital recorder can be used as either a Holter monitor or looping Event recorder and is designed to facilitate ambulatory cardiac monitoring. Monitoring patients with the Q200/HE assists in diagnosing, treating and observing those complaining of palpitations, syncope, chest pains, shortness of breath or those who need to be monitored to judge their current cardiac functions or reactions to treatment.
Data obtained with the Q200/HE digital recorder is analyzed by the Holter LX Analysis Software. LX Analysis allows for full review of all the ECG data recorded during the Holter test, including all normal, ventricular, supraventricular, paced beats and more.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Benefits:
- Combination Recorder: Deployable as a 14-day Holter recorder or 30-day Event monitor.
- Ergonomic Design: Large, easy view LCD screen, soft-keys and a very simple user interface make the unit exceptionally easy to use.
- Low Cost, Shielded Cables: The QRS patient cables provide better signal integrity and noise immunity while the low cost drives down the total cost of ownership.
- Accurate and Reliable: Patient data is encoded on a memory card so no information confusion will occur. Reliable digital technology is used throughout recording to enhance service life and lower costs.
- Maximize Reimbursements: The Q200/HE allows for _capturing” reimbursement of current procedural terminology allowed for Holter and Event. At the same time, removable digital storage allows for rapid re-deployment of the unit to another patient.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Specifications:
- Recording Duration: 14 days with alkaline battery
- Recording Bandwidth: 0.05 _ 70 Hz
- Resolution: 12-bit, 12.50 µV/LSB
- Sampling Rate: 180 samples/second
- Language Versions Available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese & Turkish
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.0 x 2.0 cm
- Weight: 99.3 grams, including battery (70.9 grams without)
- Power: 1 AA battery; alkaline, NIMH rechargeable or lithium
- Store 24 hours of data in normal mode: 28 MB (minimum capacity)
- Store 24 hours of data in high resolution mode: 56 MB (minimum capacity)
- Data is stored on an SD Flashcard.
- Temperature: 10-45_C
- Humidity: 10-95%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 700-1060 hPa
- Temperature: -40-70_C
- Humidity: 10-100%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500-1060 hPa
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7
- Free Disk Space: 10 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connectivity: USB flashcard reader (included) or PC Card Slot
QRS Q200/HE Holter Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to use QRS Diagnostic flash/memory cards in the Q200/HE recorder? Flashcards from other vendors may be used in the recorders, however, because some card manufacturers provide memory cards which draw too much battery current, some cards may cause the batteries to be depleted prematurely resulting in the Holter stopping early. Because of this, we recommend that you first test cards purchased from another vendor for a greater amount of time than the expected use. Also, before using a new flashcard, you will need to format the card using the INITIALIZE function in the Holter program. Can I use SDHC flashcards instead of SD cards in my Q200/HE recorder? No. These are not supported in the QRS Q200/HE recorder. When should I replace a cable? A problem with your recordings may be the result of a cable that is not functioning properly because it is damaged or old. First check to see if your cable is damaged or badly worn, if so, it should be replaced. Even if the cable appears to be fine, a cable that needs replacing may result in one or more of the following issues:
- Poor quality hook-ups _ any or all channels are artifact
- Low voltage QRS
- Lead quality test always below 3
- Donêt bend or wrap wires around recorder
- Clean leads between uses with metricide or bleach
- Keep electrodes at the right temperature.
- Ensure electrodes are new _ not dried out or rusted.
- Check cable for breakage between uses.
- Install software on your desktop
- Open the Utilities screen and change the language to what you desire.
- Open Holter LX Analysis and go to File > Preferences > Configurations.
- Save one more new configuration by copying the "Standard" and saving the new configuration with a name of your choice.
QRS Q200/HE Holter Literature:
QRS Q200/HE Holter Brochure QRS Q200/HE Holter Specifications QRS Q200/HE Holter Sample Report QRS Q200/HE Holter Return on Investment QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Brochure QRS Holter LX Analysis Software Features Matrix QRS Holter LX Event Software Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.