The QRS OptiFit Cuffs (# 713001-00) were designed for patient comfort, durability and accuracy making gathering precise diagnostic data on many patients as simple as possible. The QRS Adult OptiFit Cuff is one of four available sizes compatible with the QRS Opti ABPM system allowing patients of all sizes to be monitored accurately.
The QRS Adult OptiFit Cuff is included in the Opti ABPM system and is available as an individual accessory. Designed for 25-35 cm range.
QRS OptiFit Small Adult Cuff Features:
- Oscillometric Measurement: The Opti system measures patients' blood pressure with the oscillometric method which senses pressure waves in the artery when occluded by pressure in the cuff. This method also enables the patients' heart rate to be measured.
- Patient Comfort: Soft, supple sleeve is made of lycra/nylon stretch material which gently hugs the arm to maintain cuff placement while promoting patient comfort.
- Durability: The high-quality, long-lasting cuff material provides a durable yet comfortable solution for repeated readings on multiple patients.
- Easy Cleaning/Disinfecting: A removable bladder plus the high quality material make OptiFit cuffs eay to clean, disinfect or machine wash.
- Latex-free/PVC-free: 100% latex pree and PVC promotes patient safety.
- 4 Sizes: OptiFit cuffs are available in four sizes allowing for patients of all sizes to be monitored comfortable and accurately.
- Easy Set-Up & Operation: The OptiFit cuff is worn around the non-dominant upper arm and inflated automatically at intervals pre-programmed during setup allowing patients to be worry- and stress-free throughout the test.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.