The Opti 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (# 710000-00) is lightweight and easy-to-use. This monitor takes blood pressure monitoring out of the clinical setting and allows the patient to be monitored for an extended period of time.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
About the QRS OPTI ABPM Kit:
The QRS Opti 24-Hour ABPM is validated to all three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
The OptiFit ABP cuffs extend patient comfort through the ABP system. An innovative stretch design maintains cuff placement and cuff inflation is controlled by pre-programmed interval instructions set in Opti-Insight.
Opti-Insight, a Windows based software program, analyzes and interprets the blood pressure readings collected by the Opti monitor. This software is user-friendly and is customizable for configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of ABPM studies.
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Included Accessories:
- Opti ABP Monitor
- Opti-Insight Software
- Monitor pouch
- Waist belt
- OptiFit Adult ABP cuff (25-35 cm range)
- OptiFit Adult Plus ABP cuff (33-40 cm range)
- Quick Start Guide
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Benefits:
- Affordable: Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources.
- Quick Setup: Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time.
- Ready to Use: Use the system right away with included OptiFit cuffs, Adult and Adult Plus sizes, and Opti-Insight software.
- Data Security: BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies.
- Low Power Consumption: Requires only 2 AA batteries, making the Opti much less expensive to operate than most alternatives.
- Patient Comfort: Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance.
QRS Opti ABPM Specifications:
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- International Standards: EN60601-4, EN60601-2-30, EN60601-1-2 (EMC), EN1060-1, EN1060-3, "Non-invasive Sphygmomanometers - General Requirements & Supplementary Requirements for Electro - Mechanical BP Measuring Systems", AAMI SP10 ES1 Category C' (battery powered)
- Accuracy: Clinically validated to ESH International Protocol, BHS (A/A), ANSI/AAMI (SP10)
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg (max inflate 280 mmHg)
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Data Memory: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Calibration: Minimally, once every 2 years
- Sampling Periods: 3 independently programmable periods
- Options: Language versions available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese
- Warranty: 1 year standard
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
- Dimensions: Approx. 120 x 70 x 32 mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 grams, including batteries
- Temperature: -20-65_C
- Humidity: 15-90% RH non-condensing
- Temperature: 10-50_C
- Humidity: 20-95% RH non-condensing
Minimum System Requirements for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PCs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Free Disk Space: 20 MB (minimum)
- RAM: 32 MB
- Processor: Pentium-based or equivalent PC-compatible computer with CD drive
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connectivity: 1 Available USB Port
QRS Opti ABPM Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I turn on/off my Opti monitor? To turn ON, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of 3 quick beeps. To turn OFF, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of five beeps. Does the Opti or its cables contain Latex? No. Why is it important to use the correct size cuff on my patients? The OptiFit cuffs are designed to meet the AAMI (Associate for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) clinical standards for blood pressure cuffs. These standards were devices in order to ensure adequate pressure on the artery of the upper arm, which is necessary to produce an accurate blood pressure measurement. If a cuff is used on an arm larger that the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely high. If a cuff is used on an arm that is smaller than the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely low. How do I clean the OptiFit cuff? The following cleaning methods have been applied 20 times to the cuff without any apparent negative effects:
- Medical Disinfectant Spray _ The cuff may be sprayed with a mild disinfectant solution, rinsed with distilled water, and line dried. Ensure that no liquid enters the bladder tubing.
- Medical Disinfectant Wipe _ Use a mild disinfectant wipe and thoroughly wet cuff surface and line dry.
- Machine Wash _ Remove bladder to machine wash the cuff shell. Machine wash warm (50-130ç F, 10-54çC) with a mild detergent and line dry.
QRS OPTI ABPM KIT Literature:
QRS Opti ABPM Brochure QRS Opti ABPM Return on Investment QRS Opti ABPM Sample Report ABPM Key Facts Features & Benefits of ABPM ABPM Terminology
Shipping to Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. & Canada
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Contact us for exact shipping costs.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select the expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the expedited shipping options with associated costs prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account upon request.
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you with the shipping options with their associated costs prior to processing your order. Contact us to get exact shipping costs.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Freight and White Glove Delivery are available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
International Shipping Policy
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
Lead Time vs. Shipping Time
Lead time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be prepared for shipment. Shipping time refers to the amount of time required for your order to be delivered, after the order has shipped from our facility or from one of our suppliers' facilities.
To calculate an estimated delivery time, please add the product's estimated lead time to the estimated shipping time. You may refer to the table below for available shipping methods and respective transit times and costs.
This table details available shipping methods with respective transit times and costs.
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Items can be returned for free within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. If the item detail page includes "Free Returns" badge, the product is eligible for free return shipping.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping.
Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be submitted to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the order number, return reason and explanation of why the return is due to an MFI error. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging for at least the first 90 days after purchase.
To read our full return policy, please visit our returns page.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel items or orders that haven't entered the shipping process yet by contacting our Order Processing Team. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be canceled. You may refuse the order upon delivery, in which case the standard return policy for the item will apply. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most items in original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Initial shipping fees are non-refundable if your return is not a result of an MFI error.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
Does MFI offer replacements and exchanges?
Yes, you can create replacement and exchange orders from the Returns Center by clicking Start Return and following the instructions. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll ship you a replacement of the exact item. If you would like to exchange an item for another, you can exchange for a different configuration or return it and buy a different item.
We have a team of Customer Success associates ready to assist with all warranty claims. Warranties vary by product and manufacturer. Warranty information can be found on each product page below the add to cart button and within the product description.
- Factory new items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Factory refurbished items are warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty claims need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified refurbished items are warrantied through MFI Medical. Warranty claims should be submitted through our online service ticket request.
- After expiration of your warranty, MFI is available to assist with telephonic technical support free of charge. Please request service here.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under warranty.