The Opti 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (# 710000-00) is lightweight and easy-to-use. This monitor takes blood pressure monitoring out of the clinical setting and allows the patient to be monitored for an extended period of time.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
About the QRS OPTI ABPM Kit:
The QRS Opti 24-Hour ABPM is validated to all three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
The OptiFit ABP cuffs extend patient comfort through the ABP system. An innovative stretch design maintains cuff placement and cuff inflation is controlled by pre-programmed interval instructions set in Opti-Insight.
Opti-Insight, a Windows based software program, analyzes and interprets the blood pressure readings collected by the Opti monitor. This software is user-friendly and is customizable for configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of ABPM studies.
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Included Accessories:
- Opti ABP Monitor
- Opti-Insight Software
- Monitor pouch
- Waist belt
- OptiFit Adult ABP cuff (25-35 cm range)
- OptiFit Adult Plus ABP cuff (33-40 cm range)
- Quick Start Guide
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Benefits:
- Affordable: Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources.
- Quick Setup: Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time.
- Ready to Use: Use the system right away with included OptiFit cuffs, Adult and Adult Plus sizes, and Opti-Insight software.
- Data Security: BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies.
- Low Power Consumption: Requires only 2 AA batteries, making the Opti much less expensive to operate than most alternatives.
- Patient Comfort: Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance.
QRS Opti ABPM Specifications:
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- International Standards: EN60601-4, EN60601-2-30, EN60601-1-2 (EMC), EN1060-1, EN1060-3, "Non-invasive Sphygmomanometers - General Requirements & Supplementary Requirements for Electro - Mechanical BP Measuring Systems", AAMI SP10 ES1 Category C' (battery powered)
- Accuracy: Clinically validated to ESH International Protocol, BHS (A/A), ANSI/AAMI (SP10)
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg (max inflate 280 mmHg)
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Data Memory: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Calibration: Minimally, once every 2 years
- Sampling Periods: 3 independently programmable periods
- Options: Language versions available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese
- Warranty: 1 year standard
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
- Dimensions: Approx. 120 x 70 x 32 mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 grams, including batteries
- Temperature: -20-65_C
- Humidity: 15-90% RH non-condensing
- Temperature: 10-50_C
- Humidity: 20-95% RH non-condensing
Minimum System Requirements for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PCs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Free Disk Space: 20 MB (minimum)
- RAM: 32 MB
- Processor: Pentium-based or equivalent PC-compatible computer with CD drive
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connectivity: 1 Available USB Port
QRS Opti ABPM Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I turn on/off my Opti monitor? To turn ON, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of 3 quick beeps. To turn OFF, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of five beeps. Does the Opti or its cables contain Latex? No. Why is it important to use the correct size cuff on my patients? The OptiFit cuffs are designed to meet the AAMI (Associate for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) clinical standards for blood pressure cuffs. These standards were devices in order to ensure adequate pressure on the artery of the upper arm, which is necessary to produce an accurate blood pressure measurement. If a cuff is used on an arm larger that the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely high. If a cuff is used on an arm that is smaller than the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely low. How do I clean the OptiFit cuff? The following cleaning methods have been applied 20 times to the cuff without any apparent negative effects:
- Medical Disinfectant Spray _ The cuff may be sprayed with a mild disinfectant solution, rinsed with distilled water, and line dried. Ensure that no liquid enters the bladder tubing.
- Medical Disinfectant Wipe _ Use a mild disinfectant wipe and thoroughly wet cuff surface and line dry.
- Machine Wash _ Remove bladder to machine wash the cuff shell. Machine wash warm (50-130ç F, 10-54çC) with a mild detergent and line dry.
QRS OPTI ABPM KIT Literature:
QRS Opti ABPM Brochure QRS Opti ABPM Return on Investment QRS Opti ABPM Sample Report ABPM Key Facts Features & Benefits of ABPM ABPM Terminology
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.