The Opti 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor (# 710000-00) is lightweight and easy-to-use. This monitor takes blood pressure monitoring out of the clinical setting and allows the patient to be monitored for an extended period of time.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty.
About the QRS OPTI ABPM Kit:
The QRS Opti 24-Hour ABPM is validated to all three internationally recognized standards:
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- Association of the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
The OptiFit ABP cuffs extend patient comfort through the ABP system. An innovative stretch design maintains cuff placement and cuff inflation is controlled by pre-programmed interval instructions set in Opti-Insight.
Opti-Insight, a Windows based software program, analyzes and interprets the blood pressure readings collected by the Opti monitor. This software is user-friendly and is customizable for configuration, analysis, interpretation and reporting of ABPM studies.
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Included Accessories:
- Opti ABP Monitor
- Opti-Insight Software
- Monitor pouch
- Waist belt
- OptiFit Adult ABP cuff (25-35 cm range)
- OptiFit Adult Plus ABP cuff (33-40 cm range)
- Quick Start Guide
QRS OPTI ABPM Kit Benefits:
- Affordable: Exceptional value conserves limited budget resources.
- Quick Setup: Oscillometric technology makes patient set-up easy, saving your staff time.
- Ready to Use: Use the system right away with included OptiFit cuffs, Adult and Adult Plus sizes, and Opti-Insight software.
- Data Security: BP data saved on flash memory means no lost data and no repeated studies.
- Low Power Consumption: Requires only 2 AA batteries, making the Opti much less expensive to operate than most alternatives.
- Patient Comfort: Adjustable maximum and dynamic inflate pressures enhance patient comfort and compliance.
QRS Opti ABPM Specifications:
- Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- International Standards: EN60601-4, EN60601-2-30, EN60601-1-2 (EMC), EN1060-1, EN1060-3, "Non-invasive Sphygmomanometers - General Requirements & Supplementary Requirements for Electro - Mechanical BP Measuring Systems", AAMI SP10 ES1 Category C' (battery powered)
- Accuracy: Clinically validated to ESH International Protocol, BHS (A/A), ANSI/AAMI (SP10)
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg (max inflate 280 mmHg)
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Data Memory: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Calibration: Minimally, once every 2 years
- Sampling Periods: 3 independently programmable periods
- Options: Language versions available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish & Portuguese
- Warranty: 1 year standard
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries
- Dimensions: Approx. 120 x 70 x 32 mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 grams, including batteries
- Temperature: -20-65_C
- Humidity: 15-90% RH non-condensing
- Temperature: 10-50_C
- Humidity: 20-95% RH non-condensing
Minimum System Requirements for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PCs
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Free Disk Space: 20 MB (minimum)
- RAM: 32 MB
- Processor: Pentium-based or equivalent PC-compatible computer with CD drive
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Connectivity: 1 Available USB Port
QRS Opti ABPM Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I turn on/off my Opti monitor? To turn ON, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of 3 quick beeps. To turn OFF, press and hold the start/stop button until you hear a series of five beeps. Does the Opti or its cables contain Latex? No. Why is it important to use the correct size cuff on my patients? The OptiFit cuffs are designed to meet the AAMI (Associate for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) clinical standards for blood pressure cuffs. These standards were devices in order to ensure adequate pressure on the artery of the upper arm, which is necessary to produce an accurate blood pressure measurement. If a cuff is used on an arm larger that the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely high. If a cuff is used on an arm that is smaller than the specified range, the resulting reading will be falsely low. How do I clean the OptiFit cuff? The following cleaning methods have been applied 20 times to the cuff without any apparent negative effects:
- Medical Disinfectant Spray _ The cuff may be sprayed with a mild disinfectant solution, rinsed with distilled water, and line dried. Ensure that no liquid enters the bladder tubing.
- Medical Disinfectant Wipe _ Use a mild disinfectant wipe and thoroughly wet cuff surface and line dry.
- Machine Wash _ Remove bladder to machine wash the cuff shell. Machine wash warm (50-130ç F, 10-54çC) with a mild detergent and line dry.
QRS OPTI ABPM KIT Literature:
QRS Opti ABPM Brochure QRS Opti ABPM Return on Investment QRS Opti ABPM Sample Report ABPM Key Facts Features & Benefits of ABPM ABPM Terminology
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$99.99||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||$8.95||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$125.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$100+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$695.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Contiguous U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$1,195.00||7-21 Business Days|
|Any||Non-Contiguous U.S. & Canada||Standard or Freight||Quote||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Contiguous U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $100 or more
- $8.95 shipping charge on orders under $100
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $125 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- Freight delivery is between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. Please let us know if a delivery appointment is preferred.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $695 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $1,195 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- White glove delivery is typically between 9am - 5pm on weekdays. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment. Additional costs will apply if delivery is needed after 5pm.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Contiguous U.S. and Canada
- Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S or to Canada will require a shipping quote. Before we process your order, our processing team will prepare a shipping quote for your order and contact you with the additional shipping cost. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.