The QRS Holter LX Event software (# 701002-00) offers the most comprehensive and flexible way to handle ECG data from looping event recorders. Error code detection and correction make this the most reliable and accurate ECG capture software on the market today. QRS LX Event software is compatible with event recorders from other manufacturers, but offers special advantages when used with the QRS Q200 holter.
Warranty: Industry-Leading 3 Year Warranty (Includes Support & Software Updated during Warranty Period).
The QRS Holter LX Event software supports three reception modes: telephone transmission via conventional telephone line (FM modulation), local recording via a microphone, and for QRS Q200 users, SD card recording via a convenient digital data card. Multiple patient file transmissions can be automatically associated within a single procedure for each patient.
The patient database is easily searchable by a number of patient criteria. Automatic event detection with the Q200, filters and other adjustments allow for more accurate interpretation and processing of the ECG data. Contact QRS for an informative tour of LX Event Software via the Internet. Sit back, relax, and let our professionals show you beat-by-beat how to use the software. (Broadband or DSL high-speed connection required.)
QRS Holter LX Event Software Features:
- Compatible with all telephonic Event Recorders: Telephonic or microphone transmission available for all event recorders.
- Many additional features for Q200 users: Q200 users have the added benefits of automatic event detection, event labels and time/date stamped, automatic transmission speed detection, and SD Card transmission of ECG data.
- Complete kit supports three transmission modes: Each software kits includes a telephone interface unit that can be used for telephone (FM modulation) or local microphone recording. An SD Card and SD Card reader are included for Q200 SD Card transmissions.
- Filter and adjust ECG data to improve analysis and output: ECG data may be adjusted for gain, high and low pass filters. The ECG data can also be inverted and scaled in time and size in order to make the interpretation of ECG data cleaner and more accurate.
- Multiple measurements and cursors available for reporting strips: Ten unique cursors (P, I, Q, R1, R2, S, ST, T, X AND Y) and five automatically calculated parameters (PR, QRS, QT, SR, HR) illustrate the strips and facilitate the most accurate reports. Strips may also be labeled.
- Customizable reports: Report may be customized with your contact information and logo and consist of saved strips, with or without full disclosure.
- Searchable patient data base: Locate patients rapidly by a number of criteria - name, date of birth, phone, referring physician - with several search capabilities - begins with, contains or wildcard.
QRS Holter LX Event System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Processor Speed of 1 GHz or faster
- At least 256 MB of memory (512 MB recommended)
- Monitor resolution of at least 1280 X 1024
- At least 10 GB of available disk drive space
- Standard analog (POTS) phone line for receiving telephonic transmissions
- Laser printer recommended
QRS Holter LX Event Software Literature:
QRS Holter LX Event Software Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.