The Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor is certified to proper operating specifications and is in excellent condition. All configurations include a 3- or 12-lead patient cable with integral lead wires, universal pacing cable, two rechargeable lead acid batteries, one package of recorder paper, adult disposable electrode, and an operator's manual. Full features and included items for each option are detailed in the sections below.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Standard Defibrillator: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Defibrillator with Bluetooth: Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
The Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 3- or 12-lead electrocardiography, and other monitoring functions.
A Bluetooth upgrade option is available for all configurations. This feature makes the process of transmitting patient information to the doctor quick and easy, as it enables the device to communicate with a cell phone and then send the signal to a hospital network. Please note that ordering this option will extend the lead time from 5-7 business days to 2-3 weeks.
Please note the Lifepak 12 does not come with an AC mains power cord.
Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor Features & Specifications:
- Available with ADAPTIV biphasic technology.
- Compact and portable.
- Paddle preference - comes with reusable cable for disposable paddles. Compatible with your choice of reusable standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles (sold separately).
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes.
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades.
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA security standards for a covered entity available.
Main Operating Modes:
- Advisory Mode (SAS): Provides all features available except manual defibrillation, synchronous cardioversion and pacing.
- Manual Mode: Provides normal operating capability for ALS users.
- Setup Mode: Allows operator to customize the device.
- Service Mode: Allows operator to execute device diagnostic tests and calibrations.
- Inservice Mode: Provides simulated waveforms for demonstration purposes.
Additional Items in Specific Configurations:
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2 (Standard and Bluetooth Option): Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable.
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP (Standard and Bluetooth Option): Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff, and hose.
- Certified - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2 (Standard and Bluetooth Option): Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line.
- Certified - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2 (Standard and Bluetooth Option): Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line.
Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor Configurations:
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead. With Bluetooth feature add-on.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2. With Bluetooth feature add-on.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP. With Bluetooth feature add-on.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2. With Bluetooth feature add-on.
- Certified Pre-Owned - 12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2. With Bluetooth feature add-on.
- Note: All configurations feature biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode.
Physio-Control Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.