Shop with confidence at MFI
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is certified to proper operating specifications and is in excellent condition. All configurations include a 3- or 12-lead patient cable with integral lead wires, universal pacing cable, two rechargeable lead acid batteries, one package of recorder paper, adult disposable electrode, and an operator's manual. Full features and included items for each option are detailed in the sections below.
Note: The LIFEPAK 12 does not come included with an AC mains power cord. AC Power Adapter, battery charging system, and hard paddles are sold separately.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Standard Defibrillator: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Defibrillator with Bluetooth: Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks.
The LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 3- or 12-lead electrocardiography, and other monitoring functions.
A Bluetooth upgrade option is available for all configurations. This feature makes the process of transmitting patient information to the doctor quick and easy, as it enables the device to communicate with a cell phone and then send the signal to a hospital network. Please note that ordering this option will extend the lead time from 5-7 business days to 2-3 weeks.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor Features
- Available with ADAPTIV biphasic technology.
- Biphasic waveform, non-invasive pacing, and an AED advisory mode.
- Compact and portable.
- Paddle preference - comes with reusable cable for disposable paddles. Compatible with your choice of reusable standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles (sold separately).
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes.
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades.
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA security standards for a covered entity available.
Main Operating Modes:
- Advisory Mode (SAS): Provides all features available except manual defibrillation, synchronous cardioversion, and pacing.
- Manual Mode: Provides normal operating capability for ALS users.
- Setup Mode: Allows operator to customize the device.
- Service Mode: Allows operator to execute device diagnostic tests and calibrations.
- Inservice Mode: Provides simulated waveforms for demonstration purposes.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor Configurations
|Part Number||Configuration||Additional Included Accessories|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPAS-R||3 Lead, SpO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASN-R||3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff, and hose|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASNC-R||3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASTNC-R||12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPA-R-BLUETOOTH||3 Lead with Bluetooth||-|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPAS-R-BLUETOOTH||3 Lead, SpO2 with Bluetooth||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASN-R-BLUETOOTH||3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP with Bluetooth||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff, and hose|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASNC-R-BLUETOOTH||3 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2 with Bluetooth||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line|
|#MFI-PCT-LP12BPASTNC-R-BLUETOOTH||12 Lead, SpO2, NIBP, CO2 with Bluetooth||Adult SpO2 finger sensor and extension cable, NIBP cuff and hose, and CO2 sample line|
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor Accessories
The LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator is commonly purchased with:
- #11130-000001: Physio-Control Standard Hard Paddles for LIFEPAK 12.
- #99407-000002: Physio-Control Battery Support System 2 for LIFEPAK 12.
- #11400-000038: Physio-Control AC Power Adapter for LIFEPAK 12.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 12 Defibrillator/Monitor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.