Shop with confidence at MFI
The Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P is a compact, effective, semi-automatic AED with an integrated CPR Rate Advisor for real-time audio/video feedback during CPR.Â
Warranty: 8 Years.
The 450P produces real-time feedback via the CPR Rate Advisor, via the visual and verbal cues on the device. The indicator on the device can tell if the user is administrating CPR too fast or too slow, which can increase the patient's rate of survival. It will track and instruct the user throughout the process, even if CPR is temporarily stopped.
The device is lightweight at only 2.4 lb, and boasts an IP56 rating on resistance to dust and water, as well as resisting shocks and vibrations when being transported. It also has the ability to administer shocks measuring 150 - 200 joules. It takes advantage of Scope Biphasic waveform technology in order to automatically adjust to a patient's conditional rhythm and defibrillation.
PAD stands for Public Access Defibrillator, making this device most ideal for public areas, such as offices, public spaces, schools, and more. See the Accessories section for a list of added accessories and mounting options.
Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P Features
- Real-time feedback provided by the CPR Rate Advisor.
- Visual guides and voice prompts instruct the user on chest compression rate.
- IP56 rating resistant to dust and water.
- Compact and easy to carry at only 2.4 lb.
Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P Specifications
Physical (With Pad-Pak Inserted)
- Size:Â8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm).
- Weight (including Pad-Pak Battery): 2.4 lb (1.1 kg).
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) biphasic waveform. Optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
- Adult: Shock 1: 150J; Shock 2: 150J; Shock 3: 200J.
- Pediatric: Shock 1: 50J; Shock 2: 50J; Shock 3: 50J.
- New Battery: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds.
- After Six Discharges: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds.
Patient Analysis System
- Method: Evaluates patients ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patient impedance to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets ISO 60601-2-4 and AAMI DF80.
- Operating/Standby Temperature: 0°C to 50°C / +32°F to +122°F.
- Temporary Transportation Temperature: 10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F for up to two days. Unit must be returned to standby/operating temperature for 24 hours before use.
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing).
- Water Resistance: IEC 60529 / EN 60529 IP56.
- Altitude:Â 0 to 15,000 feet (0 to 4,575 meters).
- Shock: MIL STD 810F Method 516.5, Procedure I (40Gs).
- Vibration: MIL STD 810F Method 514.5+Category 4 Truck Transportation US Highways Category 7 Aircraft Jet 737 & General Aviation.
- EMC: EN 60601-1-2.
- Radiated Emissions: EN55011.
- Electrostatic Discharge RF Immunity: EN61000-4-3 80MHZ-2.5GHZ (10 V/m).
- Magnetic Field Immunity: EN61000-4-8 (3 A/m).
- Aircraft: RTCA/DO-160F, Section 21 (Category M).
- Falling Height: 3.3 feet (1 meter).
- Type: Internal Memory.
- Memory Capacity: 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording.
- Playback Capabilities: Optional custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver EVO Windows-based data review software.
- Housing: ABS, Santoprene.
- Electrodes: Hydrogel, Silver, Aluminium and Polyester.
Pad-Pak Electrode and Battery Cartridge
Adult Pad-Pak (Pad-Pak-01).
Pediatric Pad-Pak (Pad-Pak-02).
*ETSO-certified Pad-Pak also available.
- Shelf Life: Four years from manufacturer date.
- Weight: 0.44 lb (0.2 kg).
- Size: 3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in (10 cm x 13.3 cm x 2.4 cm).
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2).
- Capacity: > 60 shocks at 200J, 18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs.
- Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device.
- Placement: Anterior-lateral (Adult); Anterior-posterior or anterior-lateral (Pediatric).
- Active Gel Area: 15.5 in2 (100 cm2).
- Cable Length: 3.3 feet (1 meter).
Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P Configurations
- #80515-000002: Standard AED.
- #80515-000127: Aviation AED.
Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P Accessories
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P is commonly purchased with the following accessories. Please note that these are NOT included with the HeartSine 450P. They are all sold separately.
- #11516-000018: Stryker HeartSine USB Data Download Cable.
- #11516-000020: Stryker HeartSine AED Wall Sign.
- #11516-000021: Stryker HeartSine CPR Prep Kit.
- #11516-000022: Stryker HeartSine AED Carry Case.
- #11516-000114: Stryker HeartSine AED Backpack.
- #11516-000010: Stryker HeartSine AED Pelican Case with Insert.
- #11516-000023: Stryker HeartSine AED Wall Bracket.
- #11516-000024: Stryker HeartSine Wall Cabinet with Alarm.
- #11516-000003: Stryker HeartSine US Adult Pad-Pak.
- #11516-000004: Stryker HeartSine US Pediatric-Pak.
- #11516-000027: Stryker HeartSine US Aviation Pad-Pak.
- #11998-000320: Stryker Ambu Res-Cue First Responder Kit - With Disposable CPR Barrier.
- #11998-000321: Stryker Ambu Res-Cue First Responder Kit - With Reusable CPR Barrier, Valve, and Filter.
Stryker HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.