Shop with confidence at MFI
The Physio-Control AC Power Adapter for LIFEPAK 12 (#11400-000038) is a 120-volt unit for use with the LIFEPAK 12 SLA battery only. This power adapter is certified to excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
This power adapter provides line power for the operation of the LIFEPAK 12 and charges installed batteries for a total of up to 12 hours of monitoring time. However, this adapter does not provide battery conditioning.
Physio-Control AC Power Adapter for LIFEPAK 12 Features
- Tested and validated for use with LIFEPAK devices by Physio-Control.
- Simple to maintain; no conditioning needed.
- Safety features including over-voltage and over-temperature protection circuitry.
Physio-Control AC Power Adapter for LIFEPAK 12 Specifications
- Charge Time for LIFEPAK SLA: 6 hours typical; 12 hours maximum (with fully depleted battery).
- Dimensions: 10.9" (L) x 6.6" (W) x 2" (H) (27.7 cm x 16.8 cm x 5.1 cm).
- Plug Cable Length: 10'.
- Weight: Less than 5 lb (less than 2.3 kg) including cables.
- Shipping Dimensions: 16" (L) x 10" (W) x 6" (H) (40.6 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Humidity: 5 to 95%.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 71 °C).
Physio-Control AC Power Adapter for LIFEPAK 12 Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.