Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
Precision performance and sophisticated ergonomics converge on the Philips PageWriter Touch EKG, making it easier to record, analyze, print, store, and transmit ECGs. Designed for use in large hospitals where high quality and accuracy are paramount, PageWriter Touch makes every step in the testing process easy.
The innovative patient module design ensures lead wires are tangle-free and ready to use. The large, high-resolution touch display presents the information you need quickly and clearly, including lead quality, EKG snapshots, and the complete print-ready EKG with interpretation. The Philips 12-lead algorithm ensures each interpretation is highly sensitive and specific.
Philips PageWriter Touch 12-Channel EKG Features:
- EKG signal acquisition of up to 12 leads for both adult and pediatric patients.
- R/T (real-time) 12-lead display with EKG "snapshot" feature: Take EKG snapshots of any data on the screen with the touch of a button - review snapshots and print EKG reports in a variety of formats.
- Auto 12-lead acquisition.
- Rhythm display and printing (up to 12 leads).
- Disclose 5 minutes of continuous waveform data for review and printing.
EKG Quality Monitor:
- Extensive ECG quality indicators include AC noise filtering, in addition to artifact filtering and baseline wander correction.
- Color-coded real-time waveform display and loose electrode alerts provide instant quality feedback to the user.
EKG Memory and Transfer:
- The PageWriterTouch cardiograph provides storage memory for ECGs, and easy transfer by floppy disk, modem, or LAN connection to an ECG management system.
- Each recorded ECG is automatically indexed on the cardiograph for quick review and retrieval. A list of all stored ECGs can be printed, facilitating administrative reporting and billing.
- The optional modem allows for quick transmission to a fax machine or an automated ECG management system. ECGs may be transmitted for management, physician review, and copying.
- The PageWriterTouch cardiograph includes the Philips 12-Lead Algorithm for interpretive analysis of the amplitudes, durations, and morphologies of ECG waveforms and associated rhythm for adult and pediatric patients.
- This clinically proven interpretation program provides configurable levels of interpretive, reason, and severity statements that are printed on the ECG report.
Print Preview Capability:
- Full-screen preview of EKG reports exactly as they appear when printed allows for quality assessment checks prior to printing.
- Multiple report formats may be applied to any EKG, with full preview of reports before printing.
Mobile Cart Integral Part of Cardiograph:
- The mobile cart provides convenient transport for the PageWriterTouch cardiograph and accessories from bedside to bedside. Designed for maneuverability and durability, the cart is well suited to the hospital environment.
- Ample storage space in the cart includes a tray, as well as optional locking drawers for supplies.
- Cradle for patient module storage and protection is built into the cardiograph.
- Battery: Rechargeable battery records approximately 50 EKGs or 40 minutes of rhythm recording from a single battery charge.
Philips PageWriter Touch 12-Channel EKG Specifications:
- R/T (real-time) ECG (12 leads).
- Auto (12 leads).
- Rhythm (up to 12 leads).
- Disclose (1 to 3 leads).
- Keyboard: Full alphanumeric capability.
Touch Screen Display:
- 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.
- 30.4 cm x 22.8 cm (15" diagonal) color liquid crystal touch screen display with backlight.
- Patient Module: Action button allows user to take EKG snapshots from the bedside.
- Signal Processing/Acquisition Sampling Rate: 1,000 samples per second per electrode/lead. 12 bit A/D conversion provides 5 µV resolution.
- Auto Frequency Response: 0.05 - 150 Hz, 0.15 - 150 Hz, 0.5 - 150 Hz, 0.05 - 100 Hz, 0.15 - 100 Hz, 0.5 - 100 Hz, 0.05 - 40 Hz, 0.15 - 40, 0.5 - 40 Hz.
- Rhythm Frequency Response: 0.05 - 150 Hz, 0.15 - 150 Hz, 0.05 - 100 Hz, 0.15 - 100 Hz, 0.05 - 40 Hz, 0.15 - 40 Hz.
- AC noise.
- Baseline wander.
- High-resolution, digital-array printer using thermal-sensitive paper.
- 200 dpi (voltage axis) by 500 dpi (time axis).
- 3 x 4 (1R, 3R).
- 6 x 2.
- Panoramic 12 (Cabrera).
- 12 x 1.
- Rhythm (up to 12 selected leads).
- Extended Measurements.
- 1 Minute Disclose (1 lead).
- Full Disclosure (5 minutes, 1 to 3 selected leads).
Battery Operation Capacity:
- Typically 50 ECGs and copies on a single charge or 40 minutes of continuous rhythm recording recharge.
- 7 hours in standby mode to >90% capacity (typical).
- 10/100 Base-T IEEE 802.3 Ethernet via RJ45 connector (standard).
- Optional software required for Proxim Range LAN2 7410 CE PC card wireless LAN connection (Wireless PC LAN card not included).
- 150 ECGs to internal flash memory.
- 2 to 3 ECGs typical per 1.4 MB floppy disk.
- ECG File Formats: XML and XML SVG.
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 150 VA max.
- 50 - 104 °F (15 - 35 °C).
- 15 - 70% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Up to 15,000 ft (4,550 m) altitude.
- 0 - 122 °F (0 - 40 °C), 15 - 80% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- Up to 15,000 ft (4,550 m) altitude.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Approximately 17.7" x 18.0" x 6.34" (45 cm x 45.8 cm x 16 cm).
- Approximately 28 lbs (13 kg) including accessories.
- Patient Interface Module: Remote, microprocessor-controlled module.
Philips PageWriter Touch 12-Channel EKG Literature:
Philips PageWriter Touch Cardiograph Instructions For Use
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.