Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Philips M1013A IntelliVue G1 Gas Module is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The versatility of IntelliVue Anesthetic Gas Modules can provide measurements of the five most commonly used anesthetic gases, as well as nitrous oxide (N2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2). The IntelliVue G1 gas module measures the single agent selected manually by the clinician,
IntelliVue Gas Modules work in conjunction with Phillips IntelliVue patient monitors to display waveforms for all gasses along with inspiratory and end-tidal numerical values. In addition, the minimal alveolar concentration (MAC) is calculated from the anesthetic agents measured, including N2O.
The IntelliVue gas modules provide real-time clinically solid measurements of:
- Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Halothane, Desflurane, and Enflurane.
- Nitrous oxide (N2O), Carbon dioxide (CO2) and Oxygen (O2).
Philips M1013A IntelliVue G1 Gas Module Features
- Quick warm-up time.
- Rapid response time.
- Individual alarm limits for each parameter.
- Automatic zero calibration.
- Lifetime calibration for easier maintenance.
- Highly durable solid-state sensor design.
- Airway respiration rate.
- Minimal Alveolar Concentration (MAC) values.
Philips M1013A IntelliVue G1 Gas Module Specifications
- Compatibility: Philips IntelliVue MP20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90 Patient Monitors (In the U.S. and Canada).
- Physical Size (H x W x D): 85 x 300 x 232 mm (3.35 x 11.81 x 9.13 inches).
- Weight: < 4 kg (8.8 lb) net.
- Units: mmHg, kPa, vol% for all gases (except for CO2, no vol%).
- Power Requirements:
- Input: 100 to 240 V ±10 % ac.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 45 VA max.