Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator is the power source for XenaLux headlamp unit. It provides power to the Xenon source, up to and impressive 120,000 lux at working distance.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator can provide that immense power without overheating, thanks to a quiet and cool venting system. Users can also keep track of the time with hours-in-use meter. Additionally, with the additional (optional) mobile floorstand, the illuminator can be easily transported between surgical suites. The illuminator also comes compatible with a rotary turret for Wolf, Storz, Olympus, ACMI and Pilling connectors.
The Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator is shipped in 1 package:
- Illuminator: 17 lb / 20" x 15" x 9".
Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator Features
- Long bulb life with 500 hours or light.
- Compatibility with Wolf, Storz, ACMI, Olympus, and Pilling connectors.
- Optional floorstand available for maximum portability.
- Hours-in-use meter assists in time-tracking.
Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator Specifications
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1.13 kg).
- Illuminance: 120,000+ lux (111,148+ footcandles) at working distance.
- Light Source: Xenon bulb.
- Bulb Lifespan: 500 hours.
- Power Supply: 300 watt.
- Power Consumption: 500 watts, maximum.
- Electrical Power Cord: Hospital-Grade.
- Connector Ports: Storz, Wolf, Olympus, Pilling, ACMI.
Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator Configurations
- #XN10I: 120 V.
- #XN22I: 230 / 240 V.
Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator Accessories
The Burton XenaLux Surgical Light Illuminator is commonly purchased with:
- Mobile floorstand for the illuminator.