The Persyst Clinical Review Package allows for comprehensive monitoring and review of qEEG trends, seizure detections, and spike detections in a previously processed EEG record. Clinical Review is integrated with the review software provided by your EEG platform supplier, and synchronizes with the EEG display.
Clinical Review is the companion to the EMU Long-Term Monitoring and ICU Continuous Monitoring packages for the monitoring and offline review of processed recordings.
CPRM: The unlimited seat license includes the Persyst Clinical Review for Server (#CPRC), which allows multiple users the capability of reviewing and monitoring clinical review data over a network. The Clinical Review for Server can work on multiple servers at the same location. This is the most inclusive package available, as it would allow for the Clinical Review software to be used on any computer in an entire network at a single location.
Persyst Clinical Review Features:
Trending: Persyst 12 provides the most advanced continuous EEG trending available. Persyst 12 trending allows staff to see, at a glance, the timing of detected seizures in context with other changes in the EEG. Persyst 12 automatically removes most types of electrode artifacts, making trends easier to review and more representative of cerebral activity.
Persyst 12 trending includes our powerful rhythmicity spectrograms, which allow you to see the evolution of seizures in a single image. In addition, Persyst provides a full complement of FFT, Asymmetry, aEEG, Peak Envelope, and suppression trends among many others. Trends can be calculated on any channel or set of channels. Persyst 12 also provides the ability to create an almost unlimited number of user-defined trends, and our support staff are always ready to help create the trends that you would like to monitor.
Seizure Detection: Using our unique natural processing technology the Persyst seizure detector simulates the way that human reviewers scan for seizure patterns. It takes input from the rhythmicity spectrograms as well as a number of other factors in order to spot the kind of changes that represent seizure activity. Through its unique ability to recognize electrical and chewing artifacts, it avoids the types of false positives that have made seizure detectors less effective in the past. The result is an overall accuracy rate of nearly 90% with only 1 to 2 false positives per 24 hours when tested against our extensive internal database of EMU records. Of course, results with individual patients can vary, which is why we have uniquely integrated our seizure detection trends with our overall trending solution to provide the most complete picture available.
Spike Detection and Review: Persyst 12 provides the most sophisticated spike detection algorithm on the market. Using our unique natural processing technology, it has a high rate of detection with a relatively low rate of false positives. During acquisition, Persyst 12 is designed to mark only the most recognizable spikes.
Persyst 12 spike review provides a quick and concise overview of the spike detections present in the record. In this unique view, spike detections are grouped by their foci and averaged to provide a summary of the presence and relative frequency of spikes in the record. From the averages, the user can review individual spikes that comprise the average. Then representative spike clips can be selected to produce a report.
Artifact Reduction: Persyst 12 represents the biggest breakthrough in EEG technology since the advent of digital recording. With our new artifact reduction (AR) technology, EEG review is dramatically improved. Many of the artifacts caused by electrodes, muscle, and eye movement are removed, resulting in a clearer EEG.
Persyst AR scans the recorded EEG for artifacts. Once it detects them, AR removes the artifacts from the EEG waveforms resulting in a notable decrease in artifact impact. Best of all, it's done automatically and continuously in real time, with no user intervention or input.
What's more, with the advent of artifact reduction, qEEG trending takes a dramatic leap forward. With much of the artifact removed, calculations are now more representative of cerebral activity, making qEEG trending an even more powerful tool.
Integration with EEG System Manufacturers:
- Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.
- Compumedics Limited.
- Nihon Kohden America, Inc.
- Electrical Geodesics, Inc. (EGI).
- LifeLines Neurodiagnostic Systems.
- Moberg Research.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.