Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The EPK-i digital video and image processor is a progressive scan, true-color processor uniquely built on a computer-based platform. By being an image processor that uses digital computing power, the EPK-i becomes a powerful asset in not only orchestrating the highest resolution HD images and video in the endoscopic market, but it also becomes the brains behind a number of powerful automating and streamlining productivity tools.
The EPK-i is an intelligent technology which is flexible and adaptable to your own technological environment - and can grow with you over time through updates and scalability.
Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Features:
- Digital Power, Infinite Possibilities: Because the EPK-i is uniquely built on a robust computer-platform, there are literally an infinite number of tonal, brightness, and contrast digital filters that can automatically enhance and reveal the hidden colors of disease - without losing any of the native pixel data.
- Ease-of-Use, Higher Care Modes: The EPK-i comes with 3 pre-set ease-of-use modes for Pentax i-scan. You can even program your endoscope buttons to toggle through the modes, for always-on standard screening and disease validation. The 3 modes have been clinically evaluated with varying degrees of tonal and surface enhancements to reveal hidden details in vascularity, mucosal, and slight sub-mucosal variances.
- Technology Truly Driving Care: Pentax i-scan allows for enhanced imaging throughout the entire procedure, and has the ability to further enhance the lesion once it is identified. This multiple mode enhancement technology can truly reveal hidden colors of disease like never before. Here, Pentax i-scan Mode 3 enhances the normal mucosal structures in the background, while highlighting a yellow region of the collapsed mucosal structure which pathology confirmed was a moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma.
Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Specifications:
- Weight: 26.5 kg.
- Image Processing: Pentax HD+ image processing technology.
- Image Enhancement: Pentax i-scan digital color filters with twin mode function.
- Scope Compatibility: Pentax color video endoscopes; 90i / K series, 70K series.
- Video Output: DVI, DV, VGA, RGB (2), Y/C (2), Composite [NTSC].
- Automatic: Selection - Average / Peak.
- Manual: ± 5 step adjustment.
- Color System: Red / Blue; ± 5 step adjustment.
- Freeze Function: Live video image provided while freeze mode is activated.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.