The Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The EPK-i digital video and image processor is a progressive scan, true-color processor uniquely built on a computer-based platform. By being an image processor that uses digital computing power, the EPK-i becomes a powerful asset in not only orchestrating the highest resolution HD images and video in the endoscopic market, but it also becomes the brains behind a number of powerful automating and streamlining productivity tools.
The EPK-i is an intelligent technology which is flexible and adaptable to your own technological environment - and can grow with you over time through updates and scalability.
Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Features:
- Digital Power, Infinite Possibilities: Because the EPK-i is uniquely built on a robust computer-platform, there are literally an infinite number of tonal, brightness, and contrast digital filters that can automatically enhance and reveal the hidden colors of disease - without losing any of the native pixel data.
- Ease-of-Use, Higher Care Modes: The EPK-i comes with three pre-set ease-of-use modes for Pentax i-scan. You can even program your endoscope buttons to toggle through the modes, for always-on standard screening and disease validation. The three modes have been clinically evaluated with varying degrees of tonal and surface enhancements to reveal hidden details in vascularity, mucosal, and slight sub-mucosal variances.
- Technology Truly Driving Care: Pentax i-scan allows for enhanced imaging throughout the entire procedure, and has the ability to further enhance the lesion once it is identified. This multiple mode enhancement technology can truly reveal hidden colors of disease like never before.
Pentax EPK-i HD Endoscopic Processor Specifications:
- Weight: 58.4 lbs (26.5 kg).
- Image Processing: Pentax HD+ image processing technology.
- Image Enhancement: Pentax i-scan digital color filters with twin mode function.
- Scope Compatibility: Pentax color video endoscopes; 90i / K series, 70K series.
- Video Output: DVI, DV, VGA, RGB (2), Y/C (2), Composite [NTSC].
- Automatic: Selection - Average / Peak.
- Manual: ± 5 step adjustment.
- Color System: Red / Blue; ± 5 step adjustment.
- Freeze Function: Live video image provided while freeze mode is activated.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.