Warranty: 6 Months - Parts. Extended Warranty available*.
The Magnaclave Steam Pressure Autoclave has a large chamber capacity that makes it ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Features:
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity.
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space (sold separately).
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- It is designed and manufactured to ASME specifications for safety.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes training easy.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Separate temperature and pressure gauges make monitoring sterilization parameters simple and easy.
- Green area is clearly marked on both the temperature and pressure gauge showing the normal sterilization range for quick monitoring.
- Indicator lights show "power on", "heat on", "sterile", and "open door", giving easy, positive indication of the status of the sterilization cycle.
- Buzzer sounds at the end of sterilization cycle, alerting operator that chamber can be vented.
- Water reservoir has large capacity to adequately cool condensed steam, reducing the need for refilling.
- Safety interlock prevents main heaters from activating unless door is securely locked for added safety.
- "Open door" light lets operator know when pressure has dissipated to the point where the door can be safely opened.
- Water level indicator clearly shows how much water is needed.
- Mechanical stops prevent the function control from being operated in an unsafe manner.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Specifications:
- Chamber Capacity: 15.25" x 26.0" (38.7 cm x 66.0 cm).
- Width: 28" (71.1 cm).
- Depth: 34.5" (87.6 cm).
- Without Stand: 23" (58.4 cm).
- With Stand: 53" (134.6 cm).
- Small: 10.5" x 26.5" x 2.0".
- Large: 15.25" x 26.5" x 6.0".
- Voltage: 208 - 240 VAC.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Literature:
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Use & Care Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.