- Large chamber capacity makes it ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals
- Indicator lights show "power on," "heat on," "sterile," and "open door," giving easy, positive indication of the status of the sterilization cycle
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start
- Chamber Capacity: 15.25" x 26" (38.7 cm x 66 cm)
Condition: Certified RefurbishedCondition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 DaysWarranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer includes a power cable and new PM (preventative maintenance) kit installed which includes a new gasket and filters. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Magnaclave Steam Pressure Autoclave has a large chamber capacity that makes it ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Features
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity.
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space (sold separately).
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- It is designed and manufactured to ASME specifications for safety.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes training easy.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Separate temperature and pressure gauges make monitoring sterilization parameters simple and easy.
- Green area is clearly marked on both the temperature and pressure gauge showing the normal sterilization range for quick monitoring.
- Indicator lights show "power on," "heat on," "sterile," and "open door," giving easy, positive indication of the status of the sterilization cycle.
- Buzzer sounds at the end of sterilization cycle, alerting operator that chamber can be vented.
- Water reservoir has large capacity to adequately cool condensed steam, reducing the need for refilling.
- Safety interlock prevents main heaters from activating unless door is securely locked for added safety.
- "Open door" light lets operator know when pressure has dissipated to the point where the door can be safely opened.
- Water level indicator clearly shows how much water is needed.
- Mechanical stops prevent the function control from being operated in an unsafe manner.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Specifications
- Chamber Capacity: 15.25" x 26" (38.7 cm x 66 cm).
- Width: 28" (71.1 cm).
- Depth: 34.5" (87.6 cm).
- Without Stand: 23" (58.4 cm).
- With Stand: 53" (134.6 cm).
- Small: 10.5" x 26.5" x 2".
- Large: 15.25" x 26.5" x 6".
- Voltage: 208 - 240 VAC.