Warranty: 6 Months Parts and Labor. Extended Warranty available*.
The Delta Q10 Steam Autoclave features closed-door drying, which prevents the interruption of the full sterilization process by allowing instruments to dry completely in an enclosed, clean environment.
This product is primarily used by veterinarians or surgeons, but is also used in a range of other settings, including active surgery center, medical practice, dental office, schools, industrial lab, doctor's clinic, or tattoo establishment.
Pelton & Crane Delta Q10 Autoclave Features:
- Type: Steam.
- Approved for handpiece sterilization.
- Closed door filtered air drying ensures wet packs and pouches dry without compromising sterility of instruments by airborne contaminants.
- Variable timed drying cycle saves time by giving operator the flexibility to set the drying time.
- Automatic chamber preheat maximizes productivity by shortening cycle times.
- Electronic temperature and time control systematically monitor sterilization conditions in chamber to ensure cycle completion.
- 1 custom and 4 automatic pre-programmed sterilization settings allow you to select the appropriate cycle according to type of load.
- Digital function display allows easy and accurate monitoring of sterilization cycle.
- Vent valve will open and the P-2 alarm will display if the chamber pressure exceeds 240 kPa.
- Safety valve opens as backup protection should the chamber pressure exceed 262 kPa.
- Chamber temperature is monitored by a surface sensor with overheat protection should the temperature of the heating elements reach 180 °C.
- In case of electrical power interruption during the sterilization cycle, pressure in the chamber is automatically vented to the atmosphere and display is blank.
Pelton & Crane Delta Q10 Autoclave Specifications:
- Chamber Size: 9.875" x 17.5" (25.1 cm x 44.5 cm).
- Chamber Capacity: 21.96 L (1340 cubic inches).
- Reservoir Capacity: 4 L.
- Small: 6-1/2" x 17" x 1"
- Large: 8" x 17" x 2-1/2"
- Start-Up Time (to 134 °C): 12 minutes warm.
- Sterilization Time: 16 minutes warm (unwrapped).
- Drying Cycle Time: 30 minutes pre-programmed, variable 0 - 99 minutes.
- Outside Dimensions (with Stand): 19.25" W x 23.625" D x 14.0" H (49 cm x 60 cm x 36 cm).
- Weight (without Water): 84 lbs (38 kg).
- Electrical: 110 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Amp Circuit: Unit requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
*If you would like a custom extended warranty, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.