Shop with confidence at MFI
The Olympus VISERA CLV-S40 Light Source is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. It includes an internal light bulb and power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The CLV-S40 300 Watt Xenon Light Source is ideal for endoscopic observation on a TV. It is compatible with conventional telescopes, fiberscopes, VISERA video scopes, and OES fiberscopes. The light source is adaptable to all endoscopic procedures.
This high-quality xenon lamp provides an illumination which is ideal for endoscopy, allowing observation in deep sites or advanced techniques. Plus, it can be used continuously for 500 hours (in intermittent use, lamp life time may differ slightly).
Olympus VISERA CLV-S40 Light Source Features
- Automatic Brightness Control: When the CLV-S40 is connected via a light guide cable to video systems such as the Visera system, brightness can be automatically adjusted, saving you time and energy.
- Standby: Illumination can be set to standby using a switch on the front panel or a remote switch on the camera head.
- Intensity-Mode Memory: When the CLV-S40 is turned off in the high intensity mode, it will still be in that mode when turned back on. This is also true for the normal intensity mode.
- Easy-to-See Front Panel: You can easily adjust brightness and power with buttons and switches on the front panel.
- Emergency Lamp Indicator: Indicates that the emergency lamp is operating, and blinks when the emergency lamp is broken.
- Intensity-Mode Memory Indicator: Indicates that Intensity-Mode Memory is selected.
- Standby Mode Indicator: Indicates that the standby mode is selected.
- Setting Retention: Selected settings are retained when the light source is switched off.
Olympus VISERA CLV-S40 Light Source Specifications
- Weight: 26.46 lb (12 kg).
- Size: 15.6" (D) x 11.6" (W) x 4.9" (H) (395.4 mm x 295 mm x 125 mm).
- Lamp: Xenon short-arc (ozone-free) 300 W.
- Lamp Life: Approximately 500 hours in continuous use.
- Ignition: Switching regulator.
- Brightness Adjustment: Light-path diaphragm control.
- Cooling: Forced-air.
- Emergency Lamp: Halogen (without mirror) 24 V, 150 W.
- Emergency Lamp Life: Approximately 500 hours in continuous use.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.