The Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope incorporates features that improve access to the kidney and patient comfort within ureteroscopy. A unique bending design developed to match the anatomical shape of the kidney gives easy access, while the moiré-reduction filter ensures the best fiberscope picture available. The evolutionary tip of URF-P5 is designed to easily pass the scope up to the ureter, making insertion exceptionally smooth.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Features
- Angulation: 275° of down angulation and 180° of up angulation with a small radius match the anatomy and give you an exceptionally flexible ureteroscope, and allow you to examine the entire kidney.
- High-Density Image Bundle and Moiré-Reduction Filter: A high-density image bundle and incorporated moiré-reduction filter give you crystal-clear images during URS, making kidney stone detection and management and UTTC treatment easier than ever.
- Improved Torque Control: A special new material has been incorporated into the outer sheath of the URF-P5, giving you more-responsive tip rotation when you twist the control section. This new material minimizes crushing, and thicker rubber in the bending section resists puncturing, guaranteeing you a durable ureteroscope.
- Slim 5.3 Fr Evolutiontip: The radical, new, slim Evolutiontip is uniquely tapered, and can be aligned with the angulation direction, allowing you to insert the ureteroscope smoothly and reduce trauma and discomfort for your patients.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Specifications
- Field of View: 90°.
- Direction of View: 0° (forward).
- Depth of Field: 2 ~ 50 mm.
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 5.3 Fr (bullet shape).
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 8.4 Fr (ø 2.8 mm).
- Working Length: 700 mm.
- Instrument Channel: Inner Channel Diameter: 3.6 Fr (ø 1.2 mm).
- Bending Section: Angulation Range: Up 180° / Down 275°.
- Total Length: 1,050 mm.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.