Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope incorporates features that improve access to the kidney and patient comfort within ureteroscopy. A unique bending design developed to match the anatomical shape of the kidney gives easy access, while the moiré-reduction filter ensures the best fiberscope picture available. The evolutionary tip of URF-P5 is designed to easily pass the scope up to the ureter, making insertion exceptionally smooth.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Features:
- Angulation: 275° of down angulation and 180° of up angulation with a small radius match the anatomy and give you an exceptionally flexible ureteroscope, and allow you to examine the entire kidney.
- High-Density Image Bundle and Moiré-Reduction Filter: A high-density image bundle and incorporated moiré-reduction filter give you crystal-clear images during URS, making kidney stone detection and management and UTTC treatment easier than ever.
- Improved Torque Control: A special new material has been incorporated into the outer sheath of the URF-P5, giving you more-responsive tip rotation when you twist the control section. This new material minimizes crushing, and thicker rubber in the bending section resists puncturing, guaranteeing you a durable ureteroscope.
- Slim 5.3 Fr Evolutiontip: The radical, new, slim Evolutiontip is uniquely tapered, and can be aligned with the angulation direction, allowing you to insert the ureteroscope smoothly and reduce trauma and discomfort for your patients.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Specifications:
- Field of View: 90°.
- Direction of View: 0° (forward).
- Depth of Field: 2 ~ 50 mm.
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 5.3 Fr (bullet shape).
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 8.4 Fr (ø 2.8 mm).
- Working Length: 700 mm.
- Instrument Channel: Inner Channel Diameter: 3.6 Fr (ø 1.2 mm).
- Bending Section: Angulation Range: Up 180° / Down 275°.
- Total Length: 1,050 mm.
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Literature:
Olympus URF-P5 Flexible Ureteroscope Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.