Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus PCF-Q180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope (Q: full screen) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The slim EVIS EXERA II PCF-Q180AL Colonovideoscope features high-resolution, full-screen images, and a forward water jet to facilitate cleaning. For improved handling, highly acclaimed innoflex variable stiffness technology enables adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility, and a generous 3.2 mm diameter channel (11.3 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while preserving satisfactory suction capability.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Benefits
- Wide-Angle Images: A wide 140° field of view and extensive four-way angulation provide exceptional observation through all contours of the colon.
- Easy Mucosal Cleaning for Better Observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved Handling: The PCF-Q180AL/I features innoflex variable stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
Olympus PCF-Q180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.2 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680 mm, I: 1330 mm.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 11.3 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.5 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180°.
- Max Angulation Down: 180°.
- Max Angulation Right: 160°.
- Max Angulation Left: 160°.