- HDTV and Narrow Band Imaging enable closer, more detailed examination and observation
- Waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases, and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap
- Additional 30 degrees in field of view provides the same 170 degrees FOV found in the standard colonoscope
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The EVIS EXERA III PCF-H190L (H: high definition) Colonovideoscope provides the same 170 degree field of view as the larger CF scope. This wide view, combined with HDTV and NBI, enables closer, more detailed examination, and observation during colonoscopy, all in a slim design.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Olympus PCF-H190L EVIS EXERA III Colonovideoscope Features
- Wider Field of View: The PCF-H190L adds 30 degrees to its field of view to provide the same 170 degrees FOV found in the standard colonoscope.
- Brighter, more Powerful Imaging: HDTV and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) enable closer, more detailed examination and observation. NBI now delivers significantly increased brightness, providing twice the viewable distance compared to earlier scope models.
- Smoother, more Comfortable Insertions: Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT) combines three proprietary insertion tube technologies to facilitate complete colonoscopies by improving scope handling, insertability, and ergonomics.
- Easier Setup: A new waterproof connector design minimizes the effort required for setup prior to and in between cases, and eliminates the need for a water-resistant cap.
Olympus PCF-H190L EVIS EXERA III Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.2 mm.
- Working Length: 1680 mm.
- Field of View: 170 degrees.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 2 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 11.7 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 11.5 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180 degrees.
- Max Angulation Down: 180 degrees.
- Max Angulation Right: 160 degrees.
- Max Angulation Left: 160 degrees.