Warranty: 90 Days Parts and Labor.
The OFP-2 Flushing Pump delivers power and control that can irrigate fluid via either the instrument or auxiliary water channels of Olympus gastrointestinal EVIS ACTERA, EXERA, LUCERA, SMARTAGE, and EUS endoscopes. This allows the washing of gastric and colonic mucosa during procedures for improved images. It can also rapidly fill organs with fluid, allowing endoscopic ultrasound.
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Features:
- Powerful and Controlled Flow Rate: A powerful flow allows organic material to be washed away efficiently while precise microprocessor controls prevent over pressurization of endoscopes.
- Remote Control or Foot Switch Operation: The OFP-2 can be controlled via a remote control or a foot switch, allowing the user to choose the method that suits the procedure the best.
- Instrument Channel Compatibility: Flushing via the instrument channel with a high flow rate allows rapid clearing of large amounts of debris in insufficiently prepared patients undergoing colonoscopy or to rapidly fill organs for efficient EUS for improved images.
- Auxiliary Water Channel Compatibility: Flushing through the auxiliary water channel allows accurate cleaning and flushing of the visual field without occupying the instrument channel. This allows a clear view during hemostasis without requiring removal of the endoscopic device.
- Standby Mode: Automatically selected when the pump head is opened, the standby mode allows safe exchange of water channel tubes without operating the main switch.
- 20-Second Cutoff Timer: The timer automatically cuts off flow after 20 seconds, ensuring a patient is not accidentally overfilled with fluid or insufflated when the water container is empty.
- Reverse Pumping: Once the foot switch it released, the pump head runs in reverse a number of times, reducing pressure in the tubes and allowing more accurate flow control.
- User-Friendly Features: A bright LED display allow easy operation of the pump even a darkened room, and flat-panel touch buttons enable efficient cleaning.
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Specifications:
- Dimensions: 200 mm (W) x 173 mm (H) x 385 mm (D).
- Weight: 4 kg (with empty water container).
Maximum Flow Rate:
- Instrument Channel: 700 - 750 ml/min.
- Auxiliary Water Channel: 230 ml/min.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V.
- Fusing: 2 x T2.5 AH 250V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Rating: 100 VA.
- Safety: Complies with EN/UL/IEC60601-1.
- Regulatory: CE marked and ETL Listed.
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Literature:
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.