Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump includes a power cord and foot pedal (*tubing, water bottle, and green bottle lid not included). It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The OFP-2 Flushing Pump delivers power and control that can irrigate fluid via either the instrument or auxiliary water channels of Olympus gastrointestinal EVIS ACTERA, EXERA, LUCERA, SMARTAGE, and EUS endoscopes. This allows the washing of gastric and colonic mucosa during procedures for improved images. It can also rapidly fill organs with fluid, allowing endoscopic ultrasound.
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Features
- Powerful and Controlled Flow Rate: A powerful flow allows organic material to be washed away efficiently while precise microprocessor controls prevent over pressurization of endoscopes.
- Remote Control or Foot Switch Operation: The OFP-2 can be controlled via a remote control or a foot switch, allowing the user to choose the method that suits the procedure the best.
- Instrument Channel Compatibility: Flushing via the instrument channel with a high flow rate allows rapid clearing of large amounts of debris in insufficiently prepared patients undergoing colonoscopy or to rapidly fill organs for efficient EUS for improved images.
- Auxiliary Water Channel Compatibility: Flushing through the auxiliary water channel allows accurate cleaning and flushing of the visual field without occupying the instrument channel. This allows a clear view during hemostasis without requiring removal of the endoscopic device.
- Standby Mode: Automatically selected when the pump head is opened, the standby mode allows safe exchange of water channel tubes without operating the main switch.
- 20-Second Cutoff Timer: The timer automatically cuts off flow after 20 seconds, ensuring a patient is not accidentally overfilled with fluid or insufflated when the water container is empty.
- Reverse Pumping: Once the foot switch it released, the pump head runs in reverse a number of times, reducing pressure in the tubes and allowing more accurate flow control.
- User-Friendly Features: A bright LED display allow easy operation of the pump even a darkened room, and flat-panel touch buttons enable efficient cleaning.
Olympus OFP-2 Flushing Pump Specifications
- Dimensions: 200 mm (W) x 173 mm (H) x 385 mm (D).
- Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg) with empty water container.
Maximum Flow Rate:
- Instrument Channel: 700 - 750 ml/min.
- Auxiliary Water Channel: 230 ml/min.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V.
- Fusing: Two x T2.5 AH 250 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Rating: 100 VA.
- Safety: Complies with EN/UL/IEC60601-1.
- Regulatory: CE marked and ETL Listed.