- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Provides high-definition printing with accurate reproduction of HDTV, SDTV, and SDI signals
- Prints in just 29 seconds per sheet (A5 size), or 21 seconds in high-speed mode
- Printing Method: Dye sublimation
- Printing Resolution: 379 dpi
- MFR: Olympus | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: Does not apply
- Phone: (800) 401-1086
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Olympus OEP-5 HD Color Printer is compatible with full High Definition to deliver the same high-definition printing with excellent color reproduction compared to conventional-type printers. It provides high-definition printing with accurate reproduction of HDTV, SDTV, and SDI signals.
Warranty: 90 Days.
Even at the highest image quality, the OEP-5 prints in just 29 seconds per sheet (A5 size), or 21 seconds in high-speed mode.
Olympus OEP-5 HD Color Printer Specifications
- Power Supply:
- Power Supply: 100 - 120 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Apparent Power: 280 VA.
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 35 °C (50 to 95 °F).
- Size: 398 mm (D) x 280 mm (W) x 125 mm (H).
- Weight: 19.8 lb (9 kg).
- Printing Method: Dye sublimation.
- Print Area: 2528 (H) x 1920 (V) dots (169.4 mm x 128.6 mm).
- Printing Resolution: 379 dpi.
- Print Speed: 29 s (normal), 21 s (high) (approximate).
- Multi-Picture Splitting: 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- Input Terminal: RGBsync (BNC type), VIDEO (BNC type), S VIDEO (mini DIN type), SDI (BNC type).
- Output Terminal: RGBsync (BNC type), VIDEO (BNC type),S VIDEO (mini DIN type), SDI (BNC type).
Unit was shipped to Canada and arrived earlier than expected, clearing customs with no issues. It's a refurb printer so some light wear and tear but functions fine.
I talked to our surgery department and they are very happy with the refurbished printer. It is doing exactly what they were needing it to do. Very pleased!!!